Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

I got a jvc tt81 with EPA 1000 arm and dinged $2000 cartridge for $300
I also found a garrard 401 in the store room at a place I worked at
On the other hand the Martin Logan’s I got a great deal in seen to be dead after a short life
The TT 81 died too. The FR cartridge is dynamite though

On 10/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, misternavi said:

Music Labs mono blocks starting bid $500 in NSW

too big for me but might suit someone here

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264526738806

I have the single box 250w version and it’s a beast.  The monos would be a great option for someone will difficult to drive speakers.....

On 15/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, Mat-with-one-t said:
I have the single box 250w version and it’s a beast.  The monos would be a great option for someone will difficult to drive speakers.....

3hrs to go. i don’t think they will reach $800

Bidding finished:

$614.28.... BARGAIN!!!!

Edited by misternavi

Usher 520s in ok condition for $150 in hughesdale, vic

Usher 520s Bookshelf speakers on Gumtree

WWW.GUMTREE.COM.AU

For sale Usher 520s Bookshelf Speakers for sale Cabinets have some scratches They come with the speaker grills as well Price is firm 150 Speaker stands not ..., 1233836929

also has a stax box for $50

Brand new in the box.  These are a bargain and one of the best sounding speakers IMO especially at this price point.

WWW.EBAY.COM.AU

Give yourself the best Christmas present EVER. Enclosure Thin wall construction, birch plywood. Finish Real wood veneer. Bass/midrange 200mm Diaphnatone polypropylene. Maximum...

WWW.EBAY.COM.AU

DENON DP-47F High End Direct Driver Turntable #2. This runs on a regular MM phono input. This is a rather well regarded model, so if you're looking, I'd imagine you're already up to speed. This is...

Good price for someone in QLD. Even cheaper if you use the PRINCE200 code to take $50 off.

Listings on SNA have been at double the price.

Edited by mexicoke68

33 minutes ago, TDX said:

Lucky you!

More used to being unlucky but it’s nice to have a win for once.

There were a couple of other bidders but I can only guess the interest wasn’t there because it was a new eBay User ID with Zero Feedback & maybe it was a risk? Add only $30 shipping anywhere in Oz for a $1700+ rack & believe me I thought it sounded too good to be true also, but I pulled the trigger just the same.

Anyway, the seller was great, the rack arrived promptly all perfectly packed in its  box & exactly as described.

Gave the seller very deserved positive feedback :)

Edited by Jimval
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1