Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

22 hours ago, kelossus said:

Ex-demo pair in rosewood at Living Sound Brisbane for $4500.

23 hours ago, mageak said:

thanks

You don't need them - stick with your Dyn's and that wonderful new amp and dac..

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aasza said:

Yep.

He/she is a well known flipper in Adelaide. They were originally listed at $1450 and sold for $1250 but he won't get any bites at $1950

54 minutes ago, rantan said:

Yep.

He/she is a well known flipper in Adelaide. They were originally listed at $1450 and sold for $1250 but he won't get any bites at $1950

Yeah I don't think anyone will shed a tear for the flipper if he is stuck with them.  

Guest Karl Rand
On 06/08/2019 at 3:19 PM, Mat-with-one-t said:

$425.  Now everyone else stop bidding please

I dont’ understand these kinds of theads as they invariably push the final price up. 

Guest jakeyb77
2 hours ago, Karl Rand said:

I dont’ understand these kinds of theads as they invariably push the final price up. 

If you think no one has seen the ads before they hit SNA then you are mistaken. The price will be what it will be 

Guest Karl Rand
38 minutes ago, jakeyb77 said:

If you think no one has seen the ads before they hit SNA then you are mistaken. The price will be what it will be 

I’m not that naive but I still suggest drawing attention to bargains on a site such as this is going to attract the attention of more cashed up audiophiles than hunt through ebay etc . I’ll just have to accept it as a selfless public service as there’s nothing I can do about it.

Reminds me of a thread that appeard some years ago on another audio forum which drew attention to insanely inflated prices paid by bidders on eBay for audio gear. At times I wonder if winning the auction is more fun for some buyers than owning the actual gear itself. 

Guest jakeyb77

Facebook Marketplace in Hastings VIC

Very mint pair of NS-1000m with matching early serial numbers and covers.

$1900 ono. Bargain!! 

9E43A480-B527-465D-B59E-16B033B8F582.png

Guest jakeyb77
1 hour ago, lemarquis said:

Even better when it's listed as Free :afro:

This one’s not going cheap! 

9F5C2106-91D2-4EDC-A170-3233D24C5C0D.jpeg

Edited by jakeyb77