Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

He got 4 bids to $25 had a few days remaining and I asked him how old it was he said 8 years and he'd post it for free and wanted $750 for it, next day he pulled the listing.

Eggy, your spending way too much time on ebay and here...you need to get out a bit more in that flash car of yours. I've sent a distress flare addressed to your Handbrake, if she gets it then look out tonight buddy!!{nudge...wink...yes I'll have  another glass of the bubbly and t/you for the flowers dear...post-117697-0-49624000-1388639139.gif...

Edited by Luc

He got 4 bids to $25 had a few days remaining and I asked him how old it was he said 8 years and he'd post it for free and wanted $750 for it, next day he pulled the listing.

And now it's back up with a $1000 starting bid!

And now it's back up with a $1000 starting bid!

Yeah, doesn't engender much trust in the guy does it and lousy pictures to boot.

Yeah, doesn't engender much trust in the guy does it and lousy pictures to boot.

If it makes you feel any better - It wouldn't be true class A anyway at least not at the output stage - the amp is too small and does not have sufficient heat sinking that I can see. 

Edited by Sir Triode

If it makes you feel any better - It wouldn't be true class A anyway at least not at the output stage - the amp is too small and does not have sufficient heat sinking that I can see. 

They run really really hot, is what I've read on the Sugden 21A. The 21Aseries2 is a much better beast by all reports and it's called pure class A.