Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

Surprised this had to go to Ebay to get a sale.......I see that it already has a bid though , at $1k.

They are an excellent transport , using the Philips CDM-1 mechanism , and glass lens laser of the last forever kind.

I've owned A LOT of transports over the years including a Wadia 8 and a ridiculously expensive Wadia 270 .

The Marantz CD-99DR and the Wadia WT-3200 are the two best sounding units I have come across  , and they are VERY reliable , .....unlike Wadias fancy looking Teac based stuff ,with flimsy plastic and unreliable sony kss-151a lasers .

Hi Mark

Your comments make me want to keep it now  :wacko:  Actually if I had the capacity too I surly would. It should go to a good home.

not sure if its a great buy.... but something from 4kimura is always worth a look

Hiraga Le Monstre Class A Power Amplifier. 660,000uF+

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hiraga-Le-Monstre-Class-A-Power-Amplifier-660-000uF-Bespoke-Accuphase-Killer-/191018445252?pt=AU_Electronics_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item2c799629c4

Jean Hiraga is a revered name in Europe--I see this was not built by him but from his designs  ,even so it would be a giant killer--anyone with a Hi Eff( Zu's Damo!) or similar plus Horns would be on the money with this Amp

A sonic bargain I'd say

Willco

Jean Hiraga is a revered name in Europe--I see this was not built by him but from his designs  ,even so it would be a giant killer--anyone with a Hi Eff( Zu's Damo!) or similar plus Horns would be on the money with this Amp

A sonic bargain I'd say

Willco

Cheers for heads up - big W.  I will keep an eye on but playing santa has it's flip side. 

Damo back with pickled kidney.