Sign in to follow this  
silencer13

Amazon AU Music sale

Sale at amazon.com.au, quite a lot of CDs and Vinyl on sale.

Typically around 15-20% off by my estimate, since they don't post the original prices.

(I compared the prices to the prices I paid for titles I bought in the past)

Amazon Sale

Do you need a code for discount ? No mention on website of sale that I can see ( going from your link ).

This isn't a sale mate - this is their regulation banner, and there is no extra discount to their regular prices.

I have over 60 items on watch, and almost all the albums I have in the list are up in price to their regular amt.

19 minutes ago, candyflip said:

This isn't a sale mate - this is their regulation banner, and there is no extra discount to their regular prices.

I have over 60 items on watch, and almost all the albums I have in the list are up in price to their regular amt.

Are those items in your watchlist listed in the sale page I provided?

I have bought a number of the vinyl that are on the sale page in the past, and they are now like 20%+ cheaper than when I bought them, so I assumed it was a sale.

For example, Bonnie Tyler's MOV album I bought at $40 and it's now $25, Robert Palmer was $48 and now it's $38.

But I'm not 100% sure, and as usual Amazon AU is not clear on their offer.

But if you're sure it's not a sale, please feel free to delete this thread and accept my apologies.  :)

46 minutes ago, candyflip said:

Candy, perhaps some research first instead of talking down to posters just doing the right thing and letting us know of the sale.      

The selected items certainly are reduced - Richard Ashcroft is $17.99, Wooden Ships is $21.99 - certainly cheaper than they were.  This to name a few.

I bought Jay Z back album for $15.99.  

thank you @silencer13    :thumb:

Edited by metal beat

5 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Candy, perhaps some research first instead of talking down to posters just doing the right thing and letting us know of the sale.      thank you @silencer13   :thumb:

The selected items certainly are reduced - Richard Ashcroft is $17.99, Wooden Ships is $21.99 - certainly cheaper than they were.  This to name a few.

I bought Jay Z back album for $15.99.  

I'm not 'talking down' to anyone: the facts are the vast majority of those selected items when you click on the banner are not reduced.

Congrats on getting The Black album cheap. The rest are more than usual, or the same they've been for months, and a few are cheaper. In other words, there is no ALL items 15-20% off', as they might sometimes do. Some go up, some go down, this happens every day.

OP: thanks for the post. 

Picked up another 4 albums that were excellent prices and certainly cheaper than previously. Including DJ Krush KISEKI  for $30.  can't buy it anywhere for that cheap.

Just bought 8 albums. Bargains to be had here if put time and effort and check against discogs to make sure not rubbish recording. Thanks for the tip.

Yep, I bought a handful, great prices.  Thanks for the heads-up.

I grabbed Bruce Springsteen The Box Set Vol 2 for $130 Bargain plus it will be fedexed to me in under a week

15 hours ago, metal beat said:

Picked up another 4 albums that were excellent prices and certainly cheaper than previously. Including DJ Krush KISEKI  for $30.  can't buy it anywhere for that cheap.

Congratulations. By the time you get back from your world cruise, it should be delivered.:D

46 minutes ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Congratulations. By the time you get back from your world cruise, it should be delivered.:D

Wow, a world cruise. Never been on one  - are they any good?

All these amazon au deliveries will be delivered within 48 hours - that is Tuesday.    As have any other orders that have local inventory.