Sign in to follow this  
tommy100

SOLD: FS: Dynaudio Special 40s (Grey Birch)

Item: Dynaudio Special 40’s
Price: $3200 + Shipping 
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Want to try something else
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Only
Extra Info: Excellent speakers and lots of good reviews. I’m the first owner and the speakers were bought in September 2018, so they are less than a year old. These are my 3rd pair of Dynaudio and have decided to take a chance and try something else. These speakers are in excellent condition and present as new. I also registered them within the first 3 months which extends the Dynaudio warranty to 8 years. Note the warranty is transferable, see the link below. Comes with original box, manuals, and invoice for the warranty. I’ll quote shipping for anyone who is interested. 

https://www.dynaudio.com/support/product-registration

Pictures:

D9A50C18-755C-4789-B944-89D71E8B8035.jpeg

25E42975-7F84-4851-9C07-ED6FC6EBD6A6.jpeg

5C147CDD-C167-48E0-B710-F559D1C3C461.jpeg

DDCB152F-40AA-4C5D-B447-2CAAC06CAFDE.jpeg

34155B98-BB4F-4F4A-9AD0-233237F64D16.jpeg

E60D91D0-C3DE-4A15-B4B7-D440809731A3.jpeg

AEE116E0-3823-49F8-A486-46D0A374CAA3.png

Edited by tommy100

I listened to a pair of these a little while ago and came away quite impressed.  I could have easily lived with them.   Glws 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By crabnoodle
      Item: 2 x Monitor 9 v7, Monitor Center 1 v7, 4 x Monitor Surround 1 v7, DSP-3200 Subwoofer with Perfect Bass Kit
      Price: $2500
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from minor scratch on top of subwoofer cabinet.
      Reason for selling: Switched to different speakers due to a smaller room
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Selling as a set only. Modified subwoofer feet for extra height.

Monitor 9 v7 - 4-driver, 2-1/2-way bass reflex, quasi-3rd-order resistive port, floorstanding model

Center 1 v7 - 4-driver, 3-way center channel

Surround 1 v7 - 4-driver, 2-way bi-directional surround/rear

DSP-3200 - 12-inch single driver, bass-reflex, dual high-velocity low-turbulence resistive ports, built-in amplifier, USB Port / PBK Interface. 900 watts Dynamic Peak / 300 watts RMS.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By gypr1961
      Item: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP
      Price: $17,500 ONO
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Time for a change
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

These are the top of the line model, above the pro model and come with DSP, digital and an analogue (A/D card) for turntables etc.

They are incredibly dynamic! They sound just as good when theyre shaking the house or playing whisper quiet. 

I have all original packing so transport is not an issue

As im going to need a complete new system Im happy to look at trades

Specs can be found here https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/products/zero-serie/zero-1-xd.html

• By Igor Nadj
      Item: ELAC BS 243.3 Bookshelf Speakers - black
      Price: 1,200, negotiable
      Item Condition: 10/10
      Reason for selling: Raising funds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Picked up from Vinyl Revival in Fitzroy late last year (Nov), selling to raise some funds.

I auditioned a few bookshelf speakers and found these to be the best sounding and looking of the ones I tried in the two weeks I spent in there auditioning! I've had these in my apartment and they fill the space beautifully, lovely to listen to in the background but can definitely deliver if asked to. I have had them hooked up to a Sonos AMP. The jet tweeter delivers a lot of detail in the highs and they sound like much larger speakers for the size.

The build and finish are beautiful. Glossy black, and really cool looking under the grille. 

Bought for 1,995, selling for 30% off: https://web.archive.org/web/20190407073809/https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/collections/elac/products/elac-bs-243-2-bookshelf-pair

Comes with original box and packaging. Pick up Collingwood.

Photos: