SOLD: FS: Middle May S/hand lot of Temple Dog/Gunners/Prince/Sade

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... latest finds
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $10 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $45

Guns n Roses – Appetite for Destruction – 2 LP hologram release in foil slipcase from 2018 (0602567483908) NM/NM and like new. A really great audiophile remaster that does the OG huge justice and arguably, improves it in many areas, especially in areas like separation of instruments and guitars over screeching. Gorgeous package. Essential.  $48   ($78 at JB Hi Fi)

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG++/VG++. 2015 Paisley Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster and OIS.   $35

Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live -  US 2018 gatefold release (093624907978) VG++/VG++. Remastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, the 4th side is etched. Gatefold is lovely but for some bumps along the opening only. Discs are lovely with only very light whisps.   $45

Sigur Ros – Von – 2 disc set w/CD in sleeve (634904060916)  VG+/VG++. Cover is great with just one corner bend on front bottom right and some minor opening wear, some small wrinkles along edges on back. Discs are great and barely handled.   $38  

Sade - Diamond Life - AUS press (ELPS 4445) G/VG. This is a good copy with a worn, rubbed front, a bit more on the rear, and some small wrinkles along the spine and a small tear. Hype sticker top right front. Nice white display inside the gatefold. The wax has  whispy marks and scratches, has been washed but  you should expect some noise.    $10

The Mothers of Invention - Just Another Band from L.A. - AUS 1972 OG gatefold press (Reprise 2075) VG+/VG+. Lovely copy with gorgeous front, only light wrinkling along the spine, some light impressions on the back. The wax has only some whispy marks, but has been washed and plays great both side all the way through.   $30

Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged - 2010 2LP repress in single gloss sleeve (MOVLP 138)  NM/VG++. Lovely copy with mastering sourced from the original 1996 European tapes. Cover presents as new front and back. Disc 1 is spotless, Disc 2 barely a mark. Really, AS New.  $42

IMG_9978.jpg

I keep telling people that this aussie press of Sade is the one to go for as it contains the extended version of Smooth Operator followed by an instrumental (Snake Bite) only found elsewhere on the 12" single and appears on no other pressing ive found (and I have a LOT). Its great!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tubularbells said:

I keep telling people that this aussie press of Sade is the one to go for as it contains the extended version of Smooth Operator followed by an instrumental (Snake Bite) only found elsewhere on the 12" single and appears on no other pressing ive found (and I have a LOT). Its great!

It also has great SQ.

2 hours ago, barn door said:

Do prices include postage? As couldn’t see that in the thread. Sorry if I missed it.

“..Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). “

Cheers

• Like 1