Sign in to follow this  
tamarasue

FS: Wadia 121 Decoding Computer

Item: Wadia 121 Decoding Computer  (DAC)
Price:  $750
Item Condition:  Excellent
Reason for selling:  Moved on to another DAC
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  I purchased this unit new.   Has been faultless and provided a great sounds.   Original packaging, remote and power supply included.

Pictures:

20181110_150006.jpg

20181110_145824.jpg

20181110_150020.jpg

20181110_150110.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Phuong
      Item: Cambridge Audio CXN V1 Silver
      Price: $880 plus postage 
      Item Condition: mint, still in 7 months warranty 
      Reason for selling: need money 
      Extra Info:
      I am selling a Network streamer DAC Cambridge Audio CXN in excellent condition, no scratch or dent, used 5 months, Product of the Year, Awards 2016 from WHAT HIFI
      https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/cxn/review
      Comes with all original packaging inc unused remote control. Happy to ship if need at the buyers expense. Thanks
      Pictures:

• By sound dust
      Item: Rega DAC
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Perfect condition, as new
      Reason for selling: DAC Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

This is a great DAC, I’ve been very happy with it, Rega does digital like analog, so it sounds great.

Can ship in original box, however would prefer pickup.

Pictures:

• By krakatana
      Item: Audient iD22 audio interface
      Price: $350 + $20 postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Extra Info: This is a high quality DAC/ADC USB audio interface, up to 24bit/96kHz, Burr Brown converters, metal casing and aluminium knobs.
      The unit is three years old but like new, the only blemish is a slight mark on the large center knob.
      Original box, power supply, and USB cable included, driver can be downloaded from:
      https://support.audient.com/hc/en-us/categories/200160128-iD22

Audient site + Reviews
      https://audient.com/products/audio-interfaces/id22/overview/
      https://tapeop.com/reviews/gear/104/id22-usb-audio-interface/
      https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/audient-id22

Pictures:

• By Freddy10010
      Item: Cd Player
      Price: $11500
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: Moving Overseas
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

Wadia S7i Cd Player with GNSC statement Upgrade - immaculate condition as new. Condition is used. 
      I previously owned several Wadia players, the 850, 860 and861. In 2005 I came across a very talented man called Steve Huntly, owner of Great Northern Sound Company in the USA. This company (GNSC) performed extensive upgrade's to already expensive Wadia cd players. Having lived for a year with a standard 861, and then hearing an 861 with the "GNSC statement upgrade", I had no hesitation in handing over $13000. The level of improvement to my standard 861 was nothing short of spectacular. 

Wadia then in 2011 released this S7i model. Built from the ground up. Upon auditioning it, the S7i was a substantial improvement, even over my upgraded 861. I couldn't wait to hear the S7i with the statement upgrade done. So my brand new S71 unit was sent to GNSC where the extensive "statement upgrade" was conducted. I received this upgraded S7i in late 2011. 

I was astonished at the output of this upgraded S7i. This is the most amazing CD player, and no single box cd player compares to it at any price.  I ordered it with all possible inputs and outputs, meaning you can use this as a DAC to stream audio also.

This player has been cherished from new. (Photos are of the actual unit) It comes with the manual and all paperwork in the factory double boxing. It has been used only by myself, in a pet-free, child-free, smoke-free home. 

I purchased a second remote control at the time of purchase (pictured) which is brand new having only been opened to take this photo. This player will come with 2 remotes, one used and one brand new. 

I have just had a service done by the amazing ANDY and a new cd drawer belt was installed. It will now provide many more years of musical bliss. 

Shipping will be charged at the exact cost and must be tracked methods only, the freight price will vary depending on where it is travelling to. Email me directly if a quote is required, but will be around $150 Australia wide.
      Shipping to New Zealand via DHL will cost $250 door to door (insurance would be extra. I've never bothered as the factory packaging is so good, anyway buyers choice) 
      Pick up for Australian residents is from the gold coast. 

This is the only "GNSC statement upgraded" Wadia S7i for sale in the world right now, and they rarely come up. 

I have priced it at $12,500, This S7i cost more than 3 times this amount with the ultimate statement upgrade.
      It was worth every cent of that then and it’s still worth every cent of that now.

Please feel free to ask any questions

Pictures:

• By Mrpseudonym
      Item: Sim Devices Transporter
      Price: 750
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:
      A pioneer in audiophile streaming. Great build quality. Can be used as a Roon endpoint or with LMS (logitech media server). I am the original owner, sad to see it go, but time to upgrade. Original backlit remote included, but no box, so prefer local pickup

Pictures: