Zlok

FS: beyerdynamic T5p gen 1 modded cable Dekoni sheepskin pads

Item: 1gen T5p modded so you can used aftermarket cables, which is 2.5mm and did by minidisc AU. It come with an aftermarket Cable  which is amplifier surgery 2.5mm connector to 3.5mm and with 6.35mm adapter.  Cable is made in USA. ($100  usd if I am not remember wrong) It also come with stock pads, at the moment is with Dekoni is the angel Foxtes th-x00 but still works on T5p, when it on, it's add more on bass range compare to stock pads, and also is nice memory foam sheepskin.
Price: 480 ono
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling:  too many headphones, no longer use
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Only
Extra Info: prefer Pick up only and perfer cash in hands. Or you pay the shipping cost For quick reply please call or SMS. 0432422318 Pick up in burwood Sydney 2134

Pictures:

20190517_193516~2.jpg

20190517_193549~2.jpg

20190517_193631~2.jpg

20190517_193530.jpg

Edited by Zlok
More information.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mungbean66
      Item: BEYERDYNAMIC T90 headphones (250 Ohm)
      Price: 150 (+ 20 posted insured Oz wide)
      Item Condition: 7/10 (please see description)
      Reason for selling: No longer being used
      Payment Method: Pickup or post - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fee or as friend and family)
      Extra Info:

I am selling only because it’s been mandated that all buying has been put on hold until I can clear all my excess audio stuff. I have a set of Massdrop made Sennheiser HD-58X and Hifiman HE-300 that are my daily drivers.

These will best most if not all headphones under $500 and are a cheap way to discover decent headphone audio. They are also really good for gaming due to the amount of detail available. They are not bright and quite balanced and are really efficient. Every device I’ve tried has been able to drive them really well so the impedance is not indicative of efficiency here.

Now there are a few caveats. When I bought the headphones, the following issues were not made apparent to me: The headphone band movement works but is a bit dicky, the original headphone pads were shot as is the headphone band material and although the headphone cable was replaced with a better one the original connector was poor quality and had to be replaced.
      So I replaced the headphone pads with Hifiman pads from my HE-300 which are almost the same but maybe a little more firm. I had my wife create a headphone band cover so headphone material (velvet?) doesn't flake off (otherwise it's ok) . I replaced the connector with a quality Nuetriks type which is much more solid and looks 100% better. If these are issues for you, Beyer offers replacements on all most every part of the headphone, even the drivers.

I’ve priced these to sell and you will struggle to find a better set of headphones for the money.

Pictures:

• By tdkien
      Item: Beyerdynamic T1 headphones 1st version modded with Silver dragon cable 4 pin XLR Balanced
      Price:  $750 included shipping
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition
      Reason for selling: Fund other purchase
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This T1 1st gen headphones was the flagship version of Beyerdynamic before the 2nd generation was released with detachable cable. Was modded to be able using with detachable cable similar with T1 Gen 2. Excellent sound with Tesla technology. I lost the original paper box and carrying case but will ship out with a Focal Utopia box, which is a high quality leather box.

Pictures:

• By Pinesi
      Item: beyerdynamic MIX 10 NG 6 x Stereo Sound Mixer
      Price: $65
      Item Condition: Very good working condition
      Extra Info: 10-Channel Stereo Mixing System
      The MIX 10 NG2 is a 10-channel stereo mixing system with 6 microphone and 4 line inputs. The signals can be split to a master and sub group output which results in a flexible adaptation for many different applications. As a standard, the system can remotely be controlled via the integrated RS 232 interface with the supplied software or an external media control system. Therefore, the MIX 10 NG2 10-channelstereo-mixing-system is ideal for all sound contracting systems in conference rooms, hotels, catering, multipurpose halls, churches, town halls, sports stadia.
      Features
      • 6 microphone inputs:
      - electronically balanced
      - individually adjustable via software
      - with adjustable gain
      - with 3-pin terminals
      • 4 stereo line inputs:
      - with input selection control
      - with separate volume control
      - with RCA / phono connection
      - master adjustable via software
      • Mix input for external devices or extension (e.g. mixing console) with separate volume control
      • Switchable phantom power (27 V)
      • Outputs:
      - electronically balanced Master Stereo output with 3-pin terminals
      - adjustable via software
      - unbalanced Master Stereo output with RCA / phono connection
      - Record output microphone master (mono) with RCA / phono connection
      - electronically balanced Sub stereo output with 3-pin terminals
      • Each input can be routed as Master and/or Sub
      • RS 232 interface with 9-pin Sub D connection for external operation
      • LEDs to indicate cable protection, power, audio level and peak
      • Integrated power supply
      More information:-
      http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/shop/mix-10-ng2.html 
      Pictures:

• By trippinonprozac
      Item: Beyerdynamic T70P (portable) headphones
      Location: Canberra ACT (In Sydney this weekend and can deliver)
      Price: $220 - Looking for a quick sale
      Item Condition: Excellent 9/10
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Extra Info:

Sensational headphones for the money and totally un-fussy with amplification. They are the portable model so work well even straight from a smart phone.

They come in their travel case and include 2 adapters and warranty booklet.

Specifications - 

Model number: T70P Weight: 330g without cable Impedance: 32ohms THD:  Sensitivity: 104db Power Handling: 200mW Open/Closed: Closed Ear Coupling: Circumaural Frequency response: 5 – 40,000Hz Cable length: 1.2m   RRP - $749

Pictures:

• By BronZy
      Hi all, long-time reader, first-time poster just signed up to offer these headphones for sale.  Hopefully everything below is in order, thanks for your interest!

Item:  Beyerdynamic T90 Headphones, purchased in Australia in 2015.
      Price:  $500, negotiable.  Price reduced as I have found a replacement at a better-than-expected price.
      Item Condition:  Used, excellent condition
      Reason for selling:  Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.  I'll pay shipping to any main centres in Australia if sold for $500, negotiable otherwise.
      Extra Info:  Selling my year-and-a-bit old Beyerdynamic T90's.  These have been great headphones, I am selling to upgrade, although I am unsure what I will be upgrading to at this stage I just feel like changing things up a bit.  I likely still have the original receipt from Headphonic in Perth if desired.  Plenty of reviews and detailed specs available via a quick Google search.  Please note these are 250 Ohm headphones and will work best with an amplifier, I have however found them to work ok with larger Samsung smartphones such as the Note 4 and Note 7.
      Pictures: Pictures also as attachments in case any of the below don't display.