Hi All

I am afraid I am not in the same league hifi wise as most of you seem to be. Have been interested in hifi since the early 70s when I first heard Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon in quadraphonic on a friends fathers 4ch setup. I've still got a set of JPW AP3 speakers originally bought while in the UK with a Rotel Amp and one of the early bitstream CD players.

I'm interested in the more practical aspects of music and home theatre basically to get the best sound (to my ears ) as economically as possible. 

Currently running a 7.2.1 Atmos/DTSX system and progressively upgrading components. Also have been mucking around with media streaming via a old Netgear ReadyNAS. 

However I don't have a lot of spare time to dabble however looking forward to some interesting reading on the forums here.

Cheers.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

hello Trev, over a month without a:welcome:, there are many levels of hi-fi'ers on SNA, as long as you are enjoying your music, lots to read and consider before you subject yourself to upgraditus, or not, enjoy

• 2 weeks later...