General Headphone Chat

Anybody have heard the Mcintosh D100? They are pretty pricey but apparently someone commented it is a good match with the Senns HD800.

Jude also listed it as his DAC he uses with his KOSS ESP950 setup. The MSRP is 5xxx. Anybody took the bite? I'm perhaps considering to use them

as a headphone amp/dac and also a dac for my home setup.

Cheers!

I was at the show and let a guy listened to my Xiaomi Piston playing a high res 24/192 Flac file of Susan Wong in my Vivo Xplay phone!  He said he would pay $200 for the Pistons! ;D

I told him the Piston is only around $21!  He cud not close his mouth which was then agape! ;D. 

I was at the show and let a guy listened to my Xiaomi Piston playing a high res 24/192 Flac file of Susan Wong in my Vivo Xplay phone!  He said he would pay $200 for the Pistons! ;D

I told him the Piston is only around $21!  He cud not close his mouth which was then agape! ;D. 

ha ha bro when u hooting china again, just grab 1 set for me if u see it :)

Guest wusplay

Francis, your Vivo Xplay is no ordinary phone. with a dedicated CS4398 DAC and OPA2604 opamp, this phone is as good as a portable player/headphone amplifier.

Either I really can't appreciate the sound of the xiaomi piston, or I bought a fake. It sounds muffled and boomy to me. How to check if its fake or real?

is really bassy... I have to EQ to lower bass... bought mine from xiaomi website

nevertherless worth the price

Anyone can recommend any bluetooth headphone as my friend is looking for one.  Today went to listen Bose AE2W, the sound is not bad. 

Hi

U may wan to try philips fidelio m1bt if u able to find a place to try it out. Mook headphone festival din hv this on demo. Review online seem not bad for this.

Hooted a KEF M500 fr the Mook Headphone Festival. So happy :). Anyone gotten this as well? Jusr wanna find out if any1 of u able to find a better cable tat auit this headphone? I am sure the sound will be better if the cable can b upgraded.

Thanks

Anyone can recommend any bluetooth headphone as my friend is looking for one.  Today went to listen Bose AE2W, the sound is not bad. 

I m using the Bose also and I can tell you that it's very comfortable for long listening session.  The overall sound is leaning towards mid tonality, clean and rich with the right amount of bass!  My traveling companion on the road, especially on board planes! :D

I m using the Bose also and I can tell you that it's very comfortable for long listening session.  The overall sound is leaning towards mid tonality, clean and rich with the right amount of bass!  My traveling companion on the road, especially on board planes! :D

Francis, indeed it is one of the lightest and should be comfortable for long listening.  How long does the battery last?

Hi

U may wan to try philips fidelio m1bt if u able to find a place to try it out. Mook headphone festival din hv this on demo. Review online seem not bad for this.

I am using the Sony MDR-1RBT MK2, not bad.  Wok very nicely with all to apple iPad, iPhone. 

(Audio)

Thanks all...will go and check it out.