Posted (edited)

Well, I'm really quite excited to be involved and exhibiting at this years' show

Teaming up with my longtime mate Keith @cheekyboy and his Wyndham Audio goodies, and a new friend Ben @Nanoat with his delicious Aussie made tube amps, I'll be showing off the high efficiency "crossoverless" speakers from Contrast Audio, a newly developed rack design and of course The Satchel!!

Free hugs for SNA members (only from me though, I can't speak for Ben or Keith!!)

Edited by Grizzly

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Well, I'm really quite excited to be involved and exhibiting at this years' showemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Teaming up with my longtime mate Keith [mention=105039]cheekyboy[/mention] and his Wyndham Audio goodies, and a new friend Ben [mention=259530]Sheep[/mention] with his delicious Aussie made tube amps, I'll be showing off the high efficiency "crossoverless" speakers from Contrast Audio, a newly developed rack design and of course The Satchel!!

Free hugs for SNA members (only from me though, I can't speak for Ben or Keith!!)

Thanks for the mention, Ant, I'm looking forward to October as well and good news that our room 1202 is now confirmed.

It's good to be back, having exhibited back in 2016 and we all had a great time back then, but a somewhat different approach this time around, with a good variety of loudspeakers including those sensational little 2 way standmounts from Contrast Audio and a very special pair of Wyndham Audio BR1s in a solid timber finish and built specifically for this show. 

We will also have a stunning pair of TC Loudspeakers Towers [2 way floorstanders too so no 3 ways or single FRs this year] built in Camphor Laurel and African Padauk solid timber and driven by Nano Audio Technologies  beautiful 2A3 SET amplifier.

Anyhow, I'm glad I have the Hi Fi Show in October to look forward to and hope to catch up with plenty of old StereoNET audio buddies too while I'm there.

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by cheekyboy

Thanks for the mention, Ant, I'm looking forward to October as well and good news that our room 1202 is now confirmed.

It's good to be back, having exhibited back in 2016 and we all had a great time back then, but a somewhat different approach this time around, with a good variety of loudspeakers including those sensational little 2 way standmounts from Contrast Audio and a very special pair of Wyndham Audio BR1s in a solid timber finish and built specifically for this show. 

We will also have a stunning pair of TC Loudspeakers Towers [2 way floorstanders too so no 3 ways or single FRs this year] built in Camphor Laurel and African Padauk solid timber and driven by Nano Audio Technologies  beautiful 2A3 SET amplifier.

Anyhow, I'm glad I have the Hi Fi Show in October to look forward to and hope to catch up with plenty of old StereoNET audio buddies too while I'm there.

Cheers,

Keith
Any hugs on offer, or am I on my own?

👌.....

................👊

Good stuff @Grizzly & @cheekyboy!!

I heard the Contrast standmount speakers recently and amazing performance for the money. 

Ant just a dry shoulder bump will suffice! 😉

I want my cuddles to be after lots of beers....  with, I luv ya mate.

Great news for everyone planning on going to the HiFi show. Will be a popular room.

A 'StereoNET' room that embodies all that our community is, no doubt. Glad to have you back Keith and looking forward to seeing a smile on your face.

I think we should get a Wyndham Audio T-shirt made for ol' mate Keith, with Free Hugs on the front :) We all know how much of a touchy-feely sorta man he is :)

A 'StereoNET' room that embodies all that our community is, no doubt. Glad to have you back Keith and looking forward to seeing a smile on your face.
I think we should get a Wyndham Audio T-shirt made for ol' mate Keith, with Free Hugs on the front  We all know how much of a touchy-feely sorta man he is
20190516_091033.jpeg

Looking forward to coming across this year. Good to see SNA members showing off their talents.

19 hours ago, evil c said:

Good stuff @Grizzly & @cheekyboy!!

I heard the Contrast standmount speakers recently and amazing performance for the money. 

Ant just a dry shoulder bump will suffice! 😉

You’re getting the tongue @evil c