migasson

SOLD: FS: Rega Fono MC Phono Stage

Item: Rega Fono MC Phono Stage
Price: $350
Item Condition: excellent, barely used
Reason for selling: not needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Perfect condition, no box.  You’ll get a photo of the receipt, as my turntable, which is also up for sale, is on the same receipt.

Pictures:

20E1A925-A2BF-47DD-8CCC-F5C6123B506B.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hlov
      Item: Several records
      Price: varies
      Item Condition: varies
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
       Selling the below albums, postage available PM for details as varies per destination 

Al Green - Let’s Get Together, NM, 180 gms reissue, 25
      Santana - The Swing of delight, EX, beautiful USA pressing double album,  18
      The Police - Outlandos d’amour, VG, original Oz pressing of Police’s debut album, 15
      The Alan Parson’s Project- I Robot, VG, Original Oz pressing, 10
      George Benson - Give me the night, VG, Original Oz pressing, 10
      Carole King - Tapestry, VG, Original Oz pressing of the iconic Carole’s album with some gems like her version of You make Feel like a Natural Woman that she wrote for Aretha and You got a friend with James Taylor on the guitar, 8, a no brainer

Pictures:

• By Nait
      Item: MICHAEL JACKSON'S albums on VINYL (Brand New & Factory Sealed)
      Price: $120
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Only available for sale as lot, not individually Check out my feedback for your peace of mind PM for any inquiries

• By Nait
      Item: Classical & Soundtrack Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)
      Price: The enclosed VINYL Catalogue has all the detailed pricing, product information and shipping terms
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order PM for any inquiries  

VINYL.pdf
    • By fanj
      Item: SEX PISTOLS RECORDS 
      Price: VARIES 
      Item Condition:VARIES
      Reason for selling:
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Rare Original 77 Uk press cover vg+ vinyl excellent. Plays lovely.  $60  SOLD

Holiday in the Sun/Satellite 12 " cover nm-vinyl-nm HARDLY PLAYED $25
      https://www.discogs.com/Sex-Pistols-Holidays-In-The-Sun/release/3650545

I'm not your stepping stone/Pistols Propaganda  12"  cover nm-vinyl-nm HARDLY PLAYED $25
      https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2756001?ev=rb

Sid Sings cover vg-vinyl nm $25
      https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/758817?ev=r
      Postage from adelaide $10 for a single or 15 for rest .

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Doomguy
      I've been using a Technics SL-BD20 for about 3 years now since I got into vinyl, and after upgrading the rest of my chain I think it's time I graduated to something a little nicer. I'd like something under $400, which I'd say makes the used market a no-brainer. I suppose I'd like something with more consistent speed that is actually adjustable (my Technics has the counter weight and anti-skate configured from factory, and there doesn't appear to be any cart alignment possibilities). I found a Rega Planar 1 for $300, however the non-adjustable anti-skate and captive RCA cables don't impress me. Any pointers would be appreciated as I have to admit I don't really know what to look for, so a keener eye would be helpful!

I should probably mention what the rest of my chain is. Currently: Technics SL-BD20 > Schiit Mani v1.2 > Marantz SR7500 > JDS Labs Atom > Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee. This is a headphone only setup for now, my current living situation just doesn't allow speakers at the moment. That'll come later.