Aurorasound VIDA Phono Stage

Item: Aurorasound VIDA Phono Stage
Price: $4,000.00AUD
Item Condition: Mint
Reason for selling: Time for a change
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Exceptional phono stage owned from new. Very low noise floor with a lovely detailed presentation and plenty of mid-range punch. Flexibility allowing the connection of both MM & MC arms. Quality Japanese iron makes this is a giant killer phono stage.  

This is the more expensive version with adjustable cartridge loading adjustable to any cartridge requirement.  Priced for a quick sale. This is an end-game phono stage. 

Around 9k new. 

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/aurorasound-vida-phono-stage 

https://www.hifishark.com/searchq=aurorasound+vida

Pictures:

DSCF4863.JPG

DSCF4864.JPG

DSCF4865.JPG

DSCF4866.JPG

DSCF4869.JPG

DSCF4870.JPG

Guest Runaway

I have one of this which I bought from @rossb more than 2 years ago.  Having owned a number of phonos before, this combines the details of SS with a lovely tube-like sound.  I have 2 sound systems and some phonos work well with one but not the other.  However the Vida works well with all my systems.  It’s simply superb.  I’m using it with an LP12/ Lyra Delos and Well Tempered Classic/ Lyra Delos.

6 hours ago, Alex-Bridgit James said:

I take it I'd need a SUT if using a low output moving coil? 

What moving iron or magnet would you recommend with this if I abandoned my Micro Benz Ace SL? 

BTW, I'm in Palmy.

CHEERS

Hi Alex-Bridget-James - no the VIDA has an inbuilt SUT so you would not need to change cartridges or buy a step up transformer. Very nice Japanese iron used in the SUT. It is fully adjustable with 2 x inputs making it is possible to have both a MC & MM arm connected at the same time if you wish & switch between them.  The MC input is fully impedance adjustable to suit any cartridge. Haha free delivery to Palmy

Edited by Beeman
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...