BC63

FS: Magnepan 1.7

Posted (edited)

Item: Magnepan 1.7

Price: $1950

Item Condition: at least very good IMO, please review pictures

Reason for selling: up the range

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Info:  I've own this pair towards 3 yrs as my main speaker for music and it has been performing flawlessly.

During my possession, they're set up in dedicated listening room(free from cooking smell, pet etc.) and are kept extremely clean(so did the previous owners by the look of it). Once set up, they haven't been moved/touched much in the past 3 yrs. 

Circle highlighted is one of the screw for fixing the stand misplaced during transportation, so that's a replacement. Fuses are after market, common tweak.

Comes with useless paperwork(original receipt) and stock fuses. No box to ship unfortunately, so looks like can only do local sale(I have a van can help with transportation within 50kms if you have smaller car)

Thanks for looking.

PS: Yes, item is available unless mark as sold.

Pictures:

Image_20190510013116.thumb.jpg.30dfc0539a2b439ced1fb6a6b73ef80e.jpg

Image_20190510013000.thumb.jpg.cfa7cff5415a46f37c98f3f6220b334e.jpg

Image_20190510013132.thumb.jpg.2b144b0a1b0ae50e4032ecf8c47ec289.jpg

Image_20190510013107.thumb.jpg.c7ceab4e739a5339f80f65cbde9d6272.jpg

Image_20190510013041.thumb.jpg.e260f260e0a0dfb6ee811a3e998c5021.jpg

Image_20190510013058.thumb.jpg.e329ae7185e98818c9afd85c7c5ed1b6.jpg

Edited by BC63

No other Maggie lovers living in 

Victoria??

Fantastic speakers and price for someone who'll appreciate them!!

They look in awesome condition.

Best of luck with the sale!

32 minutes ago, Archie M said:

Victoria??

Fantastic speakers and price for someone who'll appreciate them!!

They look in awesome condition.

Best of luck with the sale!

Although I do love it and used to own a pair of 1.7, it never passes my wife's approval, especially when I use the living room as listening room... In the future if I have a dedicated room I might come back to Magnepan speakers.

GLWTS

Although I do love it and used to own a pair of 1.7, it never passes my wife's approval, especially when I use the living room as listening room... In the future if I have a dedicated room I might come back to Magnepan speakers.
GLWTS
You should try their smaller pairs. I am using a pair of mg12s atm due to lack of listening space and they are amazingly good for the size.

Thanks guys.

2 hours ago, Archie M said:

Victoria??

I would buy these in a heartbeat if I had the room to do them justice and the amp to drive them. GLWTS

18 hours ago, kylevuong19 said:

GLWTS

Have you considered the white covers (socks) for these speakers. I have them and they blend in well with most rooms, I hear.

On 11/05/2019 at 10:25 AM, Uncle Seth said:

Have you considered the white covers (socks) for these speakers. I have them and they blend in well with most rooms, I hear.

Good ideas, I might try it next time if I ever come back to Maggies.

From my experience,... you'll be back!