Sign in to follow this  
Mike13

SOLD: FS: SOtM sMS-200ultra Neo with switch mod, sPS-500 with SoTM silver DC cable rrp $3.5k+

Items: SOtM sMS-200ultra with master clock connector and switch mod, sPS-500 with SoTM silver DC cable
Price: $2000 plus shipping, PayPal fees
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Want to try a NUC
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is an audiophile grade network streamer that will work with Tidal, Roon, Spotify native (subscriptions needed) and a bunch of other things. See here for a description and link to a video review: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/247821-sotm-sms-200-primer/

I bought this from the forums a couple of months ago. The seller agreed to get it upgraded to the Neo for me (see pic below and have email for this). It is clearer and weightier than my sMS-200. I’m taking a gamble and will try and build a one box audio Linux NUC instead that can upscale via Roon.

This is a massive bargain. My guess at the rrp breakdown from the Crux Audio website is $3785:

• Streamer SOtM sMS-200ultra with 12v power input rrp $1790, master clock connector rrp $300 and switch mod Ethernet switch 5V rrp $400 total rrp $2490 and 
  • Power Supply for streamer sPS-500 rrp $750 with SoTM stranded 7n UPOCC 30cm silver DC cable rrp $245 (original 30cm copper cable also included) total rrp  $995
  • Upgrade to Neo $300

https://cruxaudio.com.au/search?page=2&q=SOtM

I bought a demo Lumin T1 (rrp $6k) to potentially replace this and the Ultra was far superior to my ears.

Pictures:

New Neo face plate: 

Old ad with more pics: 

9178325B-1706-41B0-8FEE-FF80FFAF4ADB.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RicoRed
      Item: Sotm streamer with battery supply
      Price: 590
      Item Condition: used 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: NLR bought all in one DAC
      Extra Info: the units are less then  2 years old being in the enclosed credence so in absolute perfect condition. Really great unit but I'm really done with the Roon and other softwares. I need press and play DAC /streamer which I've got now. Not necessarily better in sound but surely CD player like feeling 🙂

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By rodders3
      Item: Bluesound Node 2 - excellent cond. $435
      Location: Melb CBD (bus. hours) or Albert Park (after hours).
      Price: $435
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal plus fees (3%) COD Only
      Extra Info:

In great condition as just really sat in same spot. Everything about these you can google. Comes with all original cords and bits (most unused), box and papers.

Includes balance of 2 year warranty (purchased August 2018) plus the receipt.

Preference at this stage for local pick up but if no takers after a few days will post at actual additional cost including compulsory Auspost insurance.

Cheers, Rod.

• By Phuong
      Item: Cambridge Audio CXN V1 Silver
      Price: $850 plus postage 
      Item Condition: mint, still in 7 months warranty 
      Reason for selling: too many streamers 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I am selling a Network streamer DAC Cambridge Audio CXN in excellent condition, as new, used 5 months, Product of the Year, Awards 2016 from WHAT HIFI
      https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/cxn/review
      Comes with all original packaging inc unused remote control. Happy to ship if need at the buyers expense. Thanks
      Pictures:

• By Audio Connection
      Item: Arcam CDS27 CD player in NEW unopened condition
      Price: $1,095.
      Item Condition: NEW - full warranty 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The CDS27 offers outstanding performance from all forms of compatible audio media. Music from SACDs and CDs and network is delivered with outstanding quality to the very highest standards currently available. Using Arcam’s unique and hard won engineering expertise the CDS27 delivers a truly exceptional performance, regardless of the media used.

SACD/CD player with network streaming
      SACD & CD playback
      UPnP and CIFS audio streaming up to 192/24
      Audiophile grade playback
      TI/Burr Brown PCM1794 DAC
      Balanced and single-ended audio outputs
      IR and full duplex IP & RS232 control
      Low power 0.5W standby

• By ikhuong
      Item: PIONEER n-70ae
      Price: 1350 (+ $30 shipping or Free for local pickup)
      Item Condition: Excellent/As new
      Reason for selling: Upgrading to a Roon support DAC system
      Extra Info:
      I got this as brand new unit from Power Move as a replacement unit for my older model.
      http://powermove.com.au/pioneer-n70ae-network-player-in-built-wifi-n70ae/   The box has amazing build quality which is over-engineering from Japan   It has 32 bit DAC (ES 9016S x 2) can do everything from DSP with multiple streaming service support. Support Tidal MQA which is amazing with high-res streaming service.   It can stream and play any high res format that you want with excellent audio quality. I compared with Hegel H80 DAC and Chord Hugo and found the Pionner ES 9016S  DAC is better then them all, background is dead quiet comparing using computers with DAC. The Pioneer "Remote App" for smart hand is very handy for play your files from NAS or Tidal.   RRP $2,499 Come with original boxes and  accessories   Free local pickup in Telopea, 2117, audition is welcome   5 star review from Whathifi: https://www.whathifi.com/pioneer/n-70ae/review