SOLD: FS: Grado PS500e Headphones + Accessories PRICE DROP

SOLD

Item: Grado PS500e Professional Series Headphones + Extension Cable + G-cush ear pads
Price: $500 or $520 SHIPPED (RRP $932 including accessories)
Item Condition: Everything as new, including ear cups
Reason for selling: No longer using headphones
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW

I purchased these from Addicted to Audio at the end of last year, thinking I would be using them from a long time as I didn't have space for my speakers. My situation changed, and now I'm back to speakers, so I'm selling these because they won't be used nearly as much as they deserve. The headphones sound clear, lively and dynamic, great fun to listen to. In my opinion, far superior than the RS1e headphones that are $100 more expensive. I demoed these headphones among many others at AtA using my headphone amp (also for sale), and these cans came out on top.  They also have a lot of the same technology that goes into the much more expensive PS1000e and PS2000e flagship. 

They have been used VERY lightly. Original box and paperwork all supplied. Also included - Grado's extension cable (RRP $58) and G-cush ear cups (RRP $75), which in my opinion are a worthwhile addition. They change the sound signature quite significantly and make the headphones more versatile for all kinds of music, amps, and sources.

These pair excellently with my headphone amp that I'll also be listing for sale. Can work out a deal if anyone would like to purchase the two together.

If there are any keen interstate buyers I can also work out shipping and pack them securely, no problem.

DSCF3745.jpg

DSCF3746.jpg

DSCF3747.jpg

DSCF3748.jpg

DSCF3749.jpg

DSCF3750.jpg

DSCF3751.jpg

Edited by benjamin95
Price drop

• 4 weeks later...