SOLD: FS: Marantz 8802A Surround Cinema Processor

SOLD

Item: Marantz 8802A Surround Cinema Processor
Price: $3,750
Item Condition: As New
Reason for selling: Upgraded to higher end unit
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Includes a full Audyssey Pro Installer kit

This is a killer surround processor with everything you need on board. I only purchased it about 6 months ago and am selling as upgrading to a Trinnov. I have the full Pro Audysey installer kit to go with this so you can fully tune it.

Pictures:

marantz-av8802-19_1296x.jpg

marantz-av8802-110@2x.jpg

DSC_0012.JPG

• Like 1

Let me no if you want to sell the Audyssey pro kit and licence separately, I already have a Marantz AV8802a and was thinking of buying the kit used.

JDH

Hi JDH,

You cannot sell the license seperate. It is tied to the Marantz Above. You will have to buy another license to tie it to your Marantz. It uses the MAC address to tie the units to the license.

Sorry for the bad news.

GLWTS

13 hours ago, jdh500 said:

Let me no if you want to sell the Audyssey pro kit and licence separately, I already have a Marantz AV8802a and was thinking of buying the kit used.

JDH

Sure - its $3,750 for the Pro Kit and you get a free Marantz 8802A as a bonus! ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the reply, I thought you may want to split it to be able to make it easier to sell the 8802a at a slightly lower price to someone that does not want to use the kit. 

Good luck with the sale.

JDH

50 minutes ago, jdh500 said:

Thanks for the reply, I thought you may want to split it to be able to make it easier to sell the 8802a at a slightly lower price to someone that does not want to use the kit. 

Good luck with the sale.

JDH

Thanks but Nah.. its much more saleable as a kit. 

Ok, I guess time will tell, for those interested in this unit, I’ve had my 8802a for a year now, 100% reliable, easy to setup and use and sounds great.

JDH

Edited by jdh500

Hi guys.

This is a great buy to someone that wants high end. Please bear in mind between this unit and the new AV8805 there is only the app audyssey and the extra channels.

They use the same chips and also the cost. I have the Av8805 and that was at the 5k mark.

GLWTS

• 3 weeks later...

40 minutes ago, JoshH said:

i think they are twelve months so i guess around 5 or 6 months left

See:

https://www.qualifi.com.au/warranty_terms/Marantz/2

4) The warranty period for Marantz consumer products is as follows:
a. The warranty period is two (2) years (or 3 years if registering on-line) commencing from the date of purchase, subject to Clause 5.
b. For remote controls the warranty period is one (1) year commencing from the date of purchase, subject to Clause 5.
c. To register for the free extended warranty offer as described in 4a please go on-line within 14 days of purchase to: www.qualifi.com.au/register_product and follow the instructions.

Edited by bizzibee

19 hours ago, con219 said:

Hi Josh

Did you register on line to get the extra year warranty?

19 hours ago, JoshH said:

Honestly i dont rememebr

I'm sure you could ring or email QualiFi's  Warranty Department and quote the Serial number and they could tell you.

Here are the details:

QualiFi Pty Ltd
Warranty Department
24 Lionel Road
Mt Waverley Vic 3149
Ph: 03 8542 1144
E: service@qualifi.com.au

Taken from:

https://www.qualifi.com.au/warranty_terms/Marantz/2