Sign in to follow this  
mminnett

SOLD: FS: (Price reduced again) Grado GS1000 Headphones and RA-1 Heaphone amp (battery powered)

Item: Grado GS1000 Headphones and RA-1 Heaphone amp (battery powered)
Price: $699
Item Condition:excellent 
Reason for selling:Purchased new headphones
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Both the headphones and amp are in excellent condition. I purchased the headphones on Stereonet and the amp was purchased new from the US. Don’t really want to separate them so selling as a package. I have all the original boxes etc. If paying by PayPal please add 3%

Happy to express post at cost $17.30

5B606BE4-5A92-47D6-999A-0FE524D0D5D7.jpeg

ECC0034A-7C25-4DFA-BAD6-B422A88A6D2D.jpeg

CF040475-9495-4775-8126-540F318160D4.jpeg

B69B8936-E98F-4CF1-B77E-B3393A884699.jpeg

72758E60-DDB7-4E1E-9FC4-B27DAE623F9E.jpeg

7164EDE0-FB29-4CF5-90EC-3A5FDB9D3EA7.jpeg

6F4D5BEF-CFDE-4837-9B75-3146D686A75A.jpeg

0CA60243-C30C-45C1-A13E-1BE7C65FCEBE.jpeg

585BACA2-5B55-4DBD-98BD-A9276D258ABD.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CAVL
      Item: JDS EL DAC, ATOM, HIFIMAN HE-4XX, AUDIOQUEST DRAGONGLY RED.
      Price: EL DAC $220 AUD, ATOM Sold, HIFIMAN HE-4XX Sold, DRAGONFLY RED Sold + Shipping.
      Item Condition: JDS EL DAC and ATOM bought on Jun 2019 with 2 years transferable warranty, they have been on my bedside table and are in very good condition, covered when not in use, HE-4XX bought on July from Drop.com has had very little use, I chose another headphones and put this ones in the box, Dragonfly red came in a bundle and box still sealed.
      Reason for selling: Downsizing.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
      Extra Info: Equipment will be sent on original boxes once the payment is done.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By mminnett
      Item: Grado PS1000 Headphones in satin/matte finish 
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition:Excellent 
      Reason for selling:No longer using 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3%.
      Extra Info:Have owned these for 8 month or so having bought them on Stereonet. They are a truely amazing sounding headphone. I have had a change in direction and recently sold my Chord Mojo so I have not been using them for a few months. They are in excellent condition and I’ll include Express postage. Sorry but not taking offers on these please, if they don’t sell then I’ll be keeping them.

• By RadBrad
      Item: HE400i Planar Headphones latest revison
      Price: $275 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: In excellent condition. Latest revision with improved pads and removable 2.5mm connects. Comes with original box, 3.5mm cable and 6.3mm adapter

• By migasson
      Item: Audio Technica ATH M60x and ATH CKR75BT headphones
      Price: $175
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

yes, you get both! I’ve priced it basically for the M60X’s, and getting the others for free! The CKR’s sound great, but the BlueTooth is a bit erratic with my phone, so your experience may differ!

the M60X’s are excellent. Receipt for this. Cases/bag for both, and free freight anywhere in Australia.

• By Sabercat
      Item: Sennheiser HD800 Headphones
      Price: $850 or $1000 with custom OFC/Neutrik 4 wire balanced cable 
      Item Condition: Excellent in box 
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Shipping: In Australia, POA 
      Extra Info:  
      For sale are my very low mileage HD800 in excellent condition. I bought these new out of curiosity in 2015 and they have had very little use
      since then, despite the incredible sound stage they project, as I kept going back to my HD650 and now have a Stax system.
      I've kept them boxed, they are in excellent condition and they sound great, hopefully you will like their sound character more than I did.

Also available (additional $150 if bought at the same time) is my custom built 2.6M OFC balanced cable for the HD800 with 4 wire Neutrik connector, which I used with my Oppa HA-1. 
      If not bought with the headphone I will sell this later by itself for $200. Photo included below.