Sign in to follow this  
martin64

FS: Tannoy XT8 F

Item: Tannoy XT8 F
Price: $ 1325
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling:Upgrading to Spendor or PMC
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:The speakers are in very good condition with no marks at all.Perform flawless. Havent used in months since I bought my Pmc's. I don't have the boxes so pick up preferred. Happy to demo for serious buyers

Pictures:

20190427_190359_resized.jpg

20190427_190433_resized.jpg

20190427_190451_resized.jpg

20190429_093844_resized.jpg

20190429_093850_resized.jpg

Edited by martin64
price adjustment

Arghh, assume  you’re not travelling to Sydney with them any time are you? ;) I was after the 6F’s but could be tempted for these 8’s if they were in Sydney :( 

GLWTS

Edited by robes

Haha and i need speakers ftom Sydney[emoji23]

Twenty5 series rocks! GLWTS

Hence !!

Could you teleport them in Adelaide please? They're just what I need. 

Hahaha

price Adjustment ..$ 1625

Final Price drop.

Wow.

Great value here.🤔

But I can use the excuse that it is pick up only and I am in Adelaide.

Price reduction to $1400
Need to go

can deliver in Melbourne if not to far from my home

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dles1972
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: KEW EAST State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal Cash Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs Further information: (not sure what happened but previous ad today got marked as sold) 

Isotek EVO3 Premier Power Cable 1.5m in excellent condition. C15 Australian plug

Comes with retail box, just forgot to photograph it

Would prefer local collection but shipping will be easy too

Photos:

• By DSD_Fan
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Oxenford State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Collection Reason for selling: Moved direction Further information:

I ordered this cable before Covid-19 from China. Tool a LONG time to arrive. But in that time, I bought a PS Audio P10 with AUS connections and so I no longer have a use for this cable. I am happy to swap for a AUS Voodoo cable or PS Audio or ISOTEK.

It is thick and heavy. It's really nice and I'll be ordering more but with AUS connection.

It's shieled, has 'Krell' Cryo ends. I tested it with a US to AUS adapter and all good (used a multimeter first to be sure) 

Selling for what I paid for it. Open to 'realistic' offers.

Any questions please ask

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By misternavi
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Glen Huntly State: Victoria Payment Method: cash Reason for selling: not a turntable person Further information:

I picked this up to complete a full Sansui system but I realise I don't like playing records.
      I also have a Sansui audio cabinet you can have.  

still plays but will need a new needle cartridge thingie.

Price is negotiable but it's at a giveaway price already.

Photos:

Sansui-P-2000-Service-Manual.pdf
    • By misternavi
      Item Condition: Good- few scratches on the top plated Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Huntly State: Victoria Payment Method: cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

It's one of those CD players with a magnetic puck to hold CD to tray. 
      Great player and CD transport.
      I changed the digital RCA to BNC for my last DAC. 
      The power connector has also been changed.

Pick up from Glen Huntly is preferred and preference will be given to someone who does so. You can audition before taking the CDP.

No remote. 

Photos:

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

sony CDP-xB920E.pdf
    • By crankit
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Guildford State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Very strong and very close ( +/-1 ) matched/balanced quad same year 1967

Tested on my basic, Accurate Instruments tube tester

Post Australia wide $12