A brilliant dark comedy about a hitman starring Bill Hader, I recommended it last year in the Killing Eve thread..

On 24/11/2018 at 7:06 PM, likwidsh0k said:

Enjoyed it too, Barry is also worth a look if you enjoyed this..

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/barry/s01/

The 1st season was great but the current 2nd season has been incredible, and the latest episode 5 ronny/lily (IMDb Rating: 9.8/10 - 1,199 votes) was as someone at whingepool said a "batshit insane" 30 mins of TV! 

Just Foxtel On Demand - https://www.foxshowcase.com.au/shows/barry/

Forgot to mention co-created with Alec Berg..

Barry is the best TV show you’re not watching (link)

Created by Saturday Night Live alum Bill Hader and Alec Berg (Silicon Valley, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm), the double-Emmy winning Barry returns for its second season tonight on Foxtel. It’s as funny as it is dark — and it’s packed with real pathos.

Will check it out, just downloading the first season thru Foxtel 

thanks for the heads up

slways good to hear about a good new series

Yes, I've been enjoying this thoroughly from the first episode - and agree, the second season is very well done. Great script - and wonderful dark humour. A gem in a strangely uninteresting new crop of TV shows over the past 6 months.

Mrs got Foxtel to se the last GOT series, haha, so will check this one out.

Hey Guys.  Nice one.  "Barry" looks very interesting, the names and credentials are right up my alley.

I've heard there is a new series for "What We Do In the Shadows", and also "After Life" by Ricky Gervais.

I checked a few pages here and there, but didn't find a specific TV Series thread.    Is there one?

Didn't want to start new topics unnecessarily.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I was unsure where to put this too?

There are some TV shows in here but there are 2 other TV threads that are sometimes more technical but also have the occasional thread about particular shows..

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/267-subscription-and-streaming-tv-services/

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/202-digital-tv-general-discussion/

Though the 2nd one is probably more appropriate for this thread? Hmm.. I actually started 2 other TV show threads in there so not sure why I started this one here, think it was because of the Killing Eve.. so its all @Darren69's fault :na:

Edited by likwidsh0k

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, BuzzzFuzzz said:

Hey Guys.  Nice one.  "Barry" looks very interesting, the names and credentials are right up my alley.

I've heard there is a new series for "What We Do In the Shadows", and also "After Life" by Ricky Gervais.

I checked a few pages here and there, but didn't find a specific TV Series thread.    Is there one?

Didn't want to start new topics unnecessarily.

Hey Fuzzster, I usually do a search of the relevant forum (in this instance, 'Movies'Cinema'Blue -Ray etc', to answer your question, no, there is no topic that is for TV shows only) just so I am not duplicating a thread, as you are trying to avoid, and then if nothing comes up, then start a new topic. I have started SBS On Demand thread in there, another on Australian content, theres a Netflix thread there and so on. Please ignore if you're already all over this :D 

Edited by Darren69

Been watching this the past week, six episodes in very good thus far.