2019 Melbourne Hi-Fi Show StereoNET Shindig/Dinner

On 26/04/2019 at 8:51 AM, Grizzly said:

Humph, some of us don't even rate a mention @jakeyb77

Humph again

Luc waves at Leatherman. Looks forward to Biscotti catch-up...(your shout)

On 26/04/2019 at 9:34 AM, blybo said:

Humph a 3rd time... but I did leave early-ish, once the biscotti tap ran dry

Waves at fellow Spatial owner and takes it as a given he'll be in the shout...actually at the bar ordering the round.

On 26/04/2019 at 10:18 AM, jakeyb77 said:

Hmmm just plain rude mate. No other words for it ?

Accepts admonishment and looks forward to the Biscotti while Jakes at the bar ordering...

On 03/05/2019 at 6:27 PM, jakeyb77 said:

No doubt @Luc and @joz and all will have scoffed all the duck salami again when we get there ?

Will attempt to text you when @joz and I next scoff the duck salami and pistachio salumi. But it's hard when both hands are busy scoffing and quaffing.

On 03/05/2019 at 6:56 PM, Yngvi said:

@joz

Can I please come to your house this year. I promise no celine Dion, Las Vegas bootlegs

Elitist and best kept at something more than arms length. Tell him the gtg is at Yarrawonga and please stop off at Benalla and get this( text him a shopping list)

On 28/05/2019 at 7:08 PM, yamaha man said:

If I'm in town ill grace you with my presence.

Obviously we want Yammie here at the dinner and the gtg. @Yammielad; GTG is being held at Joz's new digs in Yarrawonga, maybe you could bum a lift with the member formerly known as Eggy something or rather? A nice drive up the Hume in his 78 Skoda listening to his 8track with Celine Dion on rotation and you bring Fred Nugget or Nogents or whatever his name is. Heaven...match..ect.

On 28/05/2019 at 7:39 PM, A J said:

I’m keen to throw my hat in the ring for all social occasions - I’m very likely to speak a few foreign languages after a few and not short of a few opinions - had to pull out last year for an exceptional alternative but this year I’m 100% go.

Bring some snapper and dhufish AJ and Joz'll rack it up on the open fire bbq in the courtyard

On 02/06/2019 at 9:25 AM, Bass13 said:

It definitely was a great day & night last year for sure... :sorcerer:

That Biscotti beer, was AWESOME, I miss it. :hiccup

Your leading the shout first Sam,  then Thin Grizzly then Blybo, then Tubbybells, then...

There's a 50 second vid here featuring the music of the night and the Thin man is in there and the member formerly known as Hensa and several others if you look quickly.

https://youtu.be/_qiw2xLBdhc

Are you there behind jakeyboy?  @evil c

• Like 1

• 2 months later...