SOLD: FS: QUAD L-ite 5.1 Speaker System

SOLD

Item: QUAD L-ite 5.1 Speaker System
Price: $600.00
Item Condition: Very good.
Reason for selling: Sub is too big for my setup
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Quad’s 5.1-channel system consists of four small satellite speakers, a slightly larger center speaker, and a stout, beefy subwoofer. The satellites and center speaker are voice-matched, bass-reflex designs that use the same high-quality 1-inch dome tweeters and 4-inch woofers. Voice matching ensures tonal consistency throughout the system so sounds panning from speaker to speaker don’t abruptly change character.

Weighing in at more than 60 pounds, the sub features a built-in 300-watt amp to drive its 10-inch woofer and a handy remote control that lets you fine-tune the bass without leaving the couch. Besides controls for volume, phase, and crossover (adjustable in 10Hz increments), you can create up to four presets—one for music, one for movies, and so on.

No original boxes. Comes with power cord, remote and both manuals.

Pictures:

20190327_140540.jpg

20190327_140550_001.jpg

20190327_163230.jpg

20190327_163243.jpg

Edited by jamitch50
Price drop

These were a great 5.1 satellite system for the price. The speakers integrate really nicely with the sub and they’re very musical. I have a pair of the fronts in the kids play room, and they still turn my head on occasion, surprised by the big sound they throw for such a compact box. GLWTS