HDobsession

SOLD: Epson TW9300W Projector with 2 X 3D Glasses

Posted (edited)

Item: Epson EH TW9300W projector

Price: $2700 ono

Item Condition: Immaculate

Reason for selling: Upgrade to Epson 9400W

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: less that 300hours (thought it was 100 where did the time go?) on the globe absolutely immaculate projector. Amazing 4K enhanced images.  Has been installed on ceiling mount so no bumps, scratches. It looks new. With warranty until 23rd June 2020! Includes a bonus new globe! Includes receipt for warranty.

Includes 

- Projector TW 9300W

- Extra globe (brand new in box)

- 2 pairs of Epson 3D rechargeable glasses

- Wireless transmitter (basically unused)

- Warranty with receipt until June 2020

- Power cable

- remote 

I am more than happy to answer any questions. I'm only selling because I'm looking to upgrade to the next model. This unit is in perfect condition. 

IMG_6182.thumb.JPG.7fe88103cebe36325cd99607844249e4.JPG

IMG_6172.thumb.JPG.c394ee925ff8d5c758d61c33666379b6.JPG

IMG_6174.thumb.JPG.2b60091a9451392c45ffecce133584c1.JPG

IMG_6177.thumb.JPG.b4fc9da3c54d8935686b6fbe44dcde23.JPG

IMG_6175.thumb.JPG.67c7a8db6cf420df26ff9ffa01c1629e.JPG

IMG_6178.thumb.JPG.f0dbdf4fc8d9534dd83a2890d901905a.JPG

IMG_6176.thumb.JPG.fb9e93fa30e322978f6bfa19c5f21b64.JPG

IMG_6180.thumb.JPG.8bf84010998e77841135dacd3374f407.JPG

1837142066_IMG_61812.thumb.JPG.aef083e0d72339728380ee685c4be78b.JPG

SOLD

Edited by HDobsession
Uploading photos and changing lamp hours

This is a fantastic projector, may i ask what the newer model has over it that has you wanting to upgrade?

4K 60hz and HDR 10. It’s not going to be that much different. I have upgradeitis! [emoji3]

Sold. Thanks guys. And thanks heaps to Rich from Oz theatre screens for his advice and guidance on getting the new projector.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By krusic
      Item: Epson EH-TW9000W projector with spare genuine lamp and 6 x 3D glasses
      Price: $1000 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Great 1080p and 3D projector which includes THX certification.  Has 1760 hours on lamp and has always been ceiling mounted.  Used in Eco mode in dedicated theatre room .  Non smoker house.
      Comes with original box, wireless transmitter, remote, 2 x epson 3D glasses and 4 x panasonic 3D glasses.  Also included is a brand new sealed genuine Epson replacement lamp.

Can be shipped at buyer's expense or pick up from Geelong, Vic

Photos:

• By Stephen0804
      Item: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player
      Price: ~ $200 O.N.O. 
      Item Condition: Very Good, not used often 
      Reason for selling: got a new tv and am upgrading to get the features i require 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: supports Dolby Vision and hdr, has Youtube and Netflix apps. 
      would have to check if i have original box but i have everything that came with it. 

Photos:

• By Johnny_Boy
      Item: JVC X5000 projector 
      Price: $2500 + Shipping (approx $50 i would say) 
      Item Condition: Excellent, roof mounted since i've had it. Smoke free home. Remote is basically new as i use universal remote 
      Reason for selling: Potential upgrade depending on sale of this projector, but happy to keep it if no one is interested. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (you pay paypal fees) or bank transfer. Paypal preferred 
      Extra Info: EOI at this stage. 
      Lamp Hours: Been a while since i checked, was 487 when i took the photo just over a year ago. Hasn't had a great deal of use since the baby has arrived,  I assume 700-800hrs on original bulb, can confirm if there is interest. 
      Has been professionally calibrated and puts out a very impressive 4k image. 1080p looks amazing as well. Upgrade bug is a painful thing! individual colour profiles and custom gamma curves for different sources. 
      Projector comes with original box and all accessories. No 3D transmitter/glasses as i dont care for that side of things. 

Setup in a light controlled room if someone local would like a demo
       Can provide more photos upon request. These are just photos i had on my phone, can upload higher res files if requested. 
      Photos: 

• By psmithy
      Hi all

I am hoping for some good advice for an outdoor projector for use with the Australian Summer looming!

I would prefer a battery powered unit to save running a cable every time I use it. Also want something that can easily be used with Netflix and similar, either with apps on the unit itself or streaming via an iPhone / iPad.

Options seem limited in Australia. The best generally on sale here seems to be the Nebula Capsule but my research found the Nebula Mars 2 which does seem a much better product though only available here on import.

Then there is the Philips PicoPix Max being crowd funded:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/philips-picopix-max-1080p-full-hd-pico-projector?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh-SylMbt5AIViIePCh0NDwdAEAAYASAAEgKuQfD_BwE#/

That looks great but I am concerned about no product reviews being available.

Has anyone gone with this or have any thoughts I should consider.

Also, what do I need to look for in an outdoor screen. I really want something quick and easy to put up.

Thanks so much
    • By zakblue
      Item: Seiki SE39UY04 4k UHD 39" TV/Monitor
      Price: $175
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info:

This tv/monitor is an early iteration of 4k (no HDR). It supports 4k at 30hz only.
      It also does 124hz at 1080p so great as a large gaming monitor with low input latency.
      It's an 'in between' size so if you've got a medium room it will likely work well for you.
      Local Pickup only.

Reviews here:
      https://www.amazon.com/Seiki-SE39UY04-39-Inch-Ultra-Discontinued/product-reviews/B00DOPGO2G