Sign in to follow this  
HDobsession

SOLD: Epson TW9300W Projector with 2 X 3D Glasses

Item: Epson EH TW9300W projector

Price: $2700 ono

Item Condition: Immaculate

Reason for selling: Upgrade to Epson 9400W

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: less that 300hours (thought it was 100 where did the time go?) on the globe absolutely immaculate projector. Amazing 4K enhanced images.  Has been installed on ceiling mount so no bumps, scratches. It looks new. With warranty until 23rd June 2020! Includes a bonus new globe! Includes receipt for warranty.

Includes 

- Projector TW 9300W

- Extra globe (brand new in box)

- 2 pairs of Epson 3D rechargeable glasses

- Wireless transmitter (basically unused)

- Warranty with receipt until June 2020

- Power cable

- remote 

I am more than happy to answer any questions. I'm only selling because I'm looking to upgrade to the next model. This unit is in perfect condition. 

IMG_6182.thumb.JPG.7fe88103cebe36325cd99607844249e4.JPG

IMG_6172.thumb.JPG.c394ee925ff8d5c758d61c33666379b6.JPG

IMG_6174.thumb.JPG.2b60091a9451392c45ffecce133584c1.JPG

IMG_6177.thumb.JPG.b4fc9da3c54d8935686b6fbe44dcde23.JPG

IMG_6175.thumb.JPG.67c7a8db6cf420df26ff9ffa01c1629e.JPG

IMG_6178.thumb.JPG.f0dbdf4fc8d9534dd83a2890d901905a.JPG

IMG_6176.thumb.JPG.fb9e93fa30e322978f6bfa19c5f21b64.JPG

IMG_6180.thumb.JPG.8bf84010998e77841135dacd3374f407.JPG

1837142066_IMG_61812.thumb.JPG.aef083e0d72339728380ee685c4be78b.JPG

SOLD

Edited by HDobsession
Uploading photos and changing lamp hours

This is a fantastic projector, may i ask what the newer model has over it that has you wanting to upgrade?

4K 60hz and HDR 10. It’s not going to be that much different. I have upgradeitis! [emoji3]

Sold. Thanks guys. And thanks heaps to Rich from Oz theatre screens for his advice and guidance on getting the new projector.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By petersv
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cleveland State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale, Sony UBP-X800 4K HDR BluRay Player in excellent condition, barely used.

This player has excellent image and build quality which is rarely seen in this price class.

Item is located in Cleveland QLD 4163, pickup preferred but will ship to anywhere in Australia via Australia Post for $20.

Transactions paid by PayPal add +3%

Reviews

https://www.whathifi.com/au/sony/ubp-x800/review#:~:text=If%20you're%20in%20the,high%20standard%20for%20its%20competition. https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/sony-ubp-x800-4k-uhd-blu-ray-player
      Photos:

• By Minitransit
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Fortitude Valley State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Projector is in perfect condition. Was purchased new in 2016. 
      Purchased in October 2019 from this forum. The item has not been used or set up and has remained boxed since Oct 2019. I have unboxed the Projector and it bis in perfect condition and works perfectly

Previous owner installed new lamp and has done 150 hours on it. He had absolutely no issues.
      Unit is in a wooded crate and safe packing for shipping interstate.

Priced to sell

Projector comes with:
      - 2x 3d glasses unused
      - Wireless module
      - Remote
      - Spare Lamp
      - Power cord
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By mfroes
      Hi guys, 
      I would really appreciate any guidance.
      I have front right/left speakers which are 6ohm 250w (nominal)
      central, rear left and rear right are 8ohm 150w (nominal)
      My amp is at the moment struggling to push all those speakers so i was wanting to upgrade.
      budget wise i think up to about 1k would be something for a 5 channel (just guessing here), if more how much more would be needed ?
      would there be one the would be HDCP 2.2-compliant ?
      if some that have atmos capability so i can buy some speakers and add in the future would be great.
      so would be 5.1.2 i'm guessing here?

would a 7.1.2/7.2.4 be better ? havent seen a lot of bluray that comes with 7channel capability like that.
      the 7 i see usually are counting the atmos speakers.

Thanks in advance for reading and for any suggestions that comes my way.

Current Setup
      Receiver: Yamaha HTR-3066
      Front: NHT C4
      Centre: Gale 20
      Rear: Axis LS28
      Subwoofer: Sound Dynamics THS-10
    • By nheron
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kurraba Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal gift, Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Bought a smart TV Further information: 

One Google Chromecast Ultra in as new condition (no box). Bought brand new from The Good Guys late 2019. Have since bought a smart TV so don't need the streaming capabilities of the Chromecast. 
      Shipping to anywhere in AUS is included in price.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By CaptHowie
      Item: 1080p Full HD Home Cinema Projector
      Price Range: Up to $1500
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

I am currently on the look out for a brand-name 1080p Full HD home cinema projector in good condition. I’ve been looking at the Epson, Panasonic and Sony range second-hand, but also interested in other good alternatives. LCD or DLP, although I am wary of bad experiences with second hand LCD projectors (e.g. vertical lines) so more recent models if possible. Located in Melbourne.