• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By angmavris
      Item: Panasonic UB900 4k UHD Blu-ray player
      Price: $395
      Item Condition: Excellent hardly used 
      Reason for selling: NRQ 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Pick up or buyers expense Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:: Has hardly been used . remote was damaged by child ordered a new one see attached photo not the one that one that come with the unit but does control unit and works fine  , power cable and original packaging  and all paper work included that came with unit 
      https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/blu-ray-players/panasonic-dmp-ub900-1312558/review
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By krusic
      Item: Epson EH-TW9000W projector with spare genuine lamp and 6 x 3D glasses
      Price: $1000 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Great 1080p and 3D projector which includes THX certification.  Has 1760 hours on lamp and has always been ceiling mounted.  Used in Eco mode in dedicated theatre room .  Non smoker house.
      Comes with original box, wireless transmitter, remote, 2 x epson 3D glasses and 4 x panasonic 3D glasses.  Also included is a brand new sealed genuine Epson replacement lamp.

Can be shipped at buyer's expense or pick up from Geelong, Vic

Photos:

• By Stephen0804
      Item: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player
      Price: ~ $200 O.N.O. 
      Item Condition: Very Good, not used often 
      Reason for selling: got a new tv and am upgrading to get the features i require 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: supports Dolby Vision and hdr, has Youtube and Netflix apps. 
      would have to check if i have original box but i have everything that came with it. 

Photos:

• By Johnny_Boy
      Item: JVC X5000 projector 
      Price: $2500 + Shipping (approx $50 i would say) 
      Item Condition: Excellent, roof mounted since i've had it. Smoke free home. Remote is basically new as i use universal remote 
      Reason for selling: Potential upgrade depending on sale of this projector, but happy to keep it if no one is interested. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (you pay paypal fees) or bank transfer. Paypal preferred 
      Extra Info: EOI at this stage. 
      Lamp Hours: Been a while since i checked, was 487 when i took the photo just over a year ago. Hasn't had a great deal of use since the baby has arrived,  I assume 700-800hrs on original bulb, can confirm if there is interest. 
      Has been professionally calibrated and puts out a very impressive 4k image. 1080p looks amazing as well. Upgrade bug is a painful thing! individual colour profiles and custom gamma curves for different sources. 
      Projector comes with original box and all accessories. No 3D transmitter/glasses as i dont care for that side of things. 

Setup in a light controlled room if someone local would like a demo
       Can provide more photos upon request. These are just photos i had on my phone, can upload higher res files if requested. 
      Photos: 

• By psmithy
      Hi all

I am hoping for some good advice for an outdoor projector for use with the Australian Summer looming!

I would prefer a battery powered unit to save running a cable every time I use it. Also want something that can easily be used with Netflix and similar, either with apps on the unit itself or streaming via an iPhone / iPad.

Options seem limited in Australia. The best generally on sale here seems to be the Nebula Capsule but my research found the Nebula Mars 2 which does seem a much better product though only available here on import.

Then there is the Philips PicoPix Max being crowd funded:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/philips-picopix-max-1080p-full-hd-pico-projector?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh-SylMbt5AIViIePCh0NDwdAEAAYASAAEgKuQfD_BwE#/

That looks great but I am concerned about no product reviews being available.

Has anyone gone with this or have any thoughts I should consider.

Also, what do I need to look for in an outdoor screen. I really want something quick and easy to put up.

Thanks so much