Sign in to follow this  
MR8

FS: Yamaha Stereo Amplifier AX1015

Item: Yamaha Stereo Amplifier AX1015
Price: $500
Item Condition:
I got this amplifier 3 years ago, I have been enjoying it very much since then. It has a very interesting and pleasant sound. The select button from time to time needs an electronic cleaning solvent, it is a known issue with these amplifiers.
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Very cool sound amplifier, lots of power.

Pictures:

IMG_0711[1].JPG

I would have it if it is in Brisbane .

Your ad stats a "1015" - you should update that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Winno
      Price: $180 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Kenmore, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, PayPal plus fees Reason for selling: Too long for new equipment arrangement Further information: purchased new in February 2020. 5m length. I’ve changed where my equipment sits and this cable is too long now. Current model from WW. 

I’m staying with the same model but changing to a shorter run. 

Photos:

• By Audionerd
      Price: $2550 Item Condition: Excellent with original packaging for safe transport, remote, manual & paperwork Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Beautifully engineered former top-of-the-range Redbook player from a renowned British manufacturer.
      With heavyweight construction and Balanced, RCA & Digital outputs, this multi award winner is known for its detailed and dynamic performance without harshness.
      As a model seldom available on the used market, this is a rare opportunity to buy a highly regarded machine at a fraction of the $7K RRP, further reduced from its original asking price of $3500 for quick sale, with donation to SNA.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ssb102
      Price: $10 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: 

New old stock. copper!!

10A 

$10 for two, postage included

Quantity discounts available

• By SPR08Y
      Price: $120 Item Condition: Fair Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal, etc. Reason for selling: for a friend Extra Info: don’t know much about this CD player. In reasonable shape and has a few scratches and blemishes (don’t we all). No cables sorry and a knob on the bottom right appears to be missing. 

Much prefer pickup!

BTW: has spent a few hours in a smokers digs, so some cigarette smell evident. Seems to have dissipated a bit over the past week.

Photos:

Kind regards,
      Michael 
    • By Max123
      Price: $3000 Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Moving Further information: Pm for more details 

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.