migasson

FS: Benq PV270 colour accurate monitor

Item: FS: Benq PV270 colour accurate monitor
Price: $950, with free shipping
Item Condition: excellent, used
Reason for selling: not needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

The screen has an amazing picture quality, had it for about 2 months, so you get the receipt, box and manual- I’m selling it as I don’t need it anymore. To be transparent, there’s a tiny bit of backlight bleed, that I can’t pick up with my camera, it’s only visible when you see true blacks, like watching Netflix, lol - it’s in the centre, bottom, and about 1.5cm wide, using a Mac or Pc, you can’t see it. 

D2C384A8-0C6A-4206-8B19-DED30AE32EAD.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By psychometrics1
      Price: $980 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, Bank deposit; PayPal without fees Reason for selling: Purchased EC 4.8 preamp Further information:  Price dropped from $1100. Includes remote and will be well packaged with free insured courier for an interstate purchaser. I preferred this EC pre to a number of others (EC and more exotic) I have used with my EC 180 mono block power amplifiers. It has only one single ended (RCA) input and one balanced (XLR) input selectable by a push button on the front which keeps the electronics inside very straightforward. But if you don't want to use balanced,  you can use adaptors to get two RCA inputs.

Photos:

• By brenwa76
      Price: $200 Item Condition: Very Good / Serviced Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Had my fun Further information: 

SONY CDP 101

Early CD Player, one of the first commercially available I am informed. This is a slightly unique offering including the Original Remote Control, Service Manuals and Operator Manuals.

I had it serviced recently at a cost of $200. I'll include the invoice with sale of the item.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if there's any details you'd like to know.

Cheers.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By RicoRed
      Price: $690 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT , cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: this is the second from the top of XLO interconnects range. Very neutral and clear presentation. I’m selling two of the XLO cable as no longer required. RRP is around $1100.

• By RicoRed
      Price: $880 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal , EFT, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: top of the line in the XLO interconnects range. Very neutral sound like there is no cable at all. I reduced my equipment to integrated and have some spare cables for sale. RRP $1700

• By psychometrics1
      Price: $850 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, Bank deposit, PayPal without fees Reason for selling: Too many amplifiers Further information: I bought this on SNA for an upstairs system but due to WAF they have not been used. I have correct size but not original box to ship. The pictured preamp has been sold.

The upgraded S300 power amplifier (150W pc dual mono balanced and single ended) is superb, see original ad for details: 

Photos: