Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
cultfilman

Name that Flick

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Sime V2 said:

This will test

 

 

F62D8789-E518-487C-82C6-1BEFDF0534A0.png

 Brainstorm 

 

Will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Willco said:

 Brainstorm 

 

Will

Can I ask how you figured it out?

do you just know the film or did you do a picture search, there’s no wrong answer lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sime V2 said:

Can I ask how you figured it out?

do you just know the film or did you do a picture search, there’s no wrong answer lol. 

I'm an old Film buff-- made it my business /hobby to read up /note all on Movies--just instinct and search--learnt  to do that

 

decades before Google/etc I tend to analyse the Pic posted --enlarge say 200% look for little snippets of detail that strike memory cord

 

--- but it is so much easier for you guys now with the Net--just needs some detective work--it's not Rocket Science😀!

 

Good on you guys for the Posts--makes (my old!)brain work-ha!

 

Willco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Willco said:

Good on you guys for the Posts--makes (my old!)brain work-ha!

 

Willco

Ok, this could be a test

Not the best image, but all the bigger challenge. 

 

1B609FE7-9CB4-44A3-8857-46B3B677CD58.jpeg

Edited by Sime V2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Willco said:

I'm an old Film buff-- made it my business /hobby to read up /note all on Movies--just instinct and search--learnt  to do that

 

decades before Google/etc I tend to analyse the Pic posted --enlarge say 200% look for little snippets of detail that strike memory cord

 

--- but it is so much easier for you guys now with the Net--just needs some detective work--it's not Rocket Science!

 

Good on you guys for the Posts--makes (my old!)brain work-ha!

 

Willco

Good to have you here Will.. from one old bloke to another. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sime V2 said:

Ok, this could be a test

Wondering if you wanted to play the person who guesses posts the next pic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoh Guys, I gonna have to miss this party for a couple of weeks--busy packing for an overseas soiree 

 

have fun and over to some sharper young brain than mine to do the picking'

 

Willco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cultfilman said:

Wondering if you wanted to play the person who guesses posts the next pic? 

Establish the rules from the get go. Enjoy your thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


14 hours ago, Sime V2 said:

Enjoy your thread. 

Meant no offence. Figured you knew the rules is all. 

Edited by cultfilman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sime V2 said:

Ok, this could be a test

Not the best image, but all the bigger challenge. 

 

1B609FE7-9CB4-44A3-8857-46B3B677CD58.jpeg

Hard to tel, cant work out if that's water or something big...Cloverfield?

 

Sime? :D 

 

@cultfilman I didn't know the rules either but am onto it now. :D 

Edited by Darren69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darren69 said:

Hard to tel, cant work out if that's water or something big...Cloverfield?

 

Sime? :D 

 

@cultfilman I didn't know the rules either but am onto it now. :D 

It was remiss of me not to outline the rules when  I started the thread. Basicly the correct answer means you are entitled to make a new post. To avoid delays if you are almost certain of your  answer.. post a new one without waiting on confirmation. In addition if you want to waiver your post.. just type Open Floor. Means anyone can then post. 

 

Kristofer.

Edited by cultfilman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread was fun………………

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


this will test your 'B' grade skills..

 

image.png.3e40f26044322199ad4ab353d994f50e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2019 at 12:56 PM, Sime V2 said:

This thread was fun………………

deleted

Edited by cultfilman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, maximus said:

this will test your 'B' grade skills..

 

image.png.3e40f26044322199ad4ab353d994f50e.png

American?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep....it's not popular.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, maximus said:

Yep....it's not popular.

 

Does not look it. Is that Lon Chaney?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No not Lon Chaney. This flick is rated as one of the worst ever movies made. I just thought I'd throw in a 'B' grader. In fact it's worse than 'B' grade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2019 at 10:29 AM, cultfilman said:

deleted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, maximus said:

No not Lon Chaney. This flick is rated as one of the worst ever movies made. I just thought I'd throw in a 'B' grader. In fact it's worse than 'B' grade.

Dunno. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beast of Yucca Flats is the movie. The pic is of Tor Andersson, an actual wrestler in real life, gets contaminated by  nuclear tests and morphs into a rampaging killer.

I'll stick to something more streamlined next time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, maximus said:

Beast of Yucca Flats is the movie. The pic is of Tor Andersson, an actual wrestler in real life, gets contaminated by  nuclear tests and morphs into a rampaging killer.

I'll stick to something more streamlined next time..

No way have I seen this tho I have heard of it. Wanna have another go as it was not answered.

Edited by cultfilman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, I'll think of something..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maximus said:

Beast of Yucca Flats is the movie. The pic is of Tor Andersson, an actual wrestler in real life, gets contaminated by  nuclear tests and morphs into a rampaging killer.

I'll stick to something more streamlined next time..

A.k.a Tor Johnson who appeared in Ed Wood's Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mrbuzzardstubble Correct, well done. I'm at work so don't have photo capability til I'm back home. I can only continue then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Classifieds Statistics


    Currently Active Ads

    Total Sales (Since 2018)

    Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

    Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...