Sign in to follow this  
Barsoum Girgis

SOLD: FS: Pioneer hi-res digital audio player XDP-300R (B) (Black)

Item: Pioneer hi-res digital audio player XDP-300R (B) (Black)

Price: $475

Item Condition: 10/10 Excellent condition. I upgraded to the IBasso DX200 DAP so it  didn't get much use. Excellent looking DAP and probably has one of the best screens and form factor. Paired it with my efficient Campfire Andromeda. Happy to demo it.

Reason for selling: Need funds, as I am upgrading to a native 4K JVC projector

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only. Can post at buyers expense.

Extra Info: Comes with original packaging and a sleek black case.

Pictures:

IMG_20190425_120354.jpg

IMG_20190425_120404.jpg

IMG_20190425_120421.jpg

IMG_20190425_120431.jpg

IMG_20190425_120503.jpg

IMG_20190425_120604.jpg

IMG_20190425_120637.jpg

Edited by Barsoum Girgis
Wife in the background, wish to remove that photo, now rteplace with another photo.

Congratulations on selling your item.

Please consider making a donation to this website. This site does cost a substantial amount of money to operate. We provide this website, and classifieds service to you free of charge. Donations are not compulsory but are a small contribution to our running costs (consider the fees and charges other sites charges you for this service). Please consider the fees and charges you avoid by using StereoNET to sell your item, compared to eBay and Paypal (10% fees or more).

Note that extended periods of large scale selling by any member, without a reasonable contribution in-kind, will no longer be tolerated. 

If you have sold an item, please visit here to make a donation. It is appreciated and goes a long way to reducing our costs.