Sign in to follow this  
Cybrarian

VIENNA ACOUSTICS Mozart Grand

VIENNA ACOUSTICS Mozart Grand White, Display model, immaculate condition, FACTORY WARRANTY - reduced to $3999 from $5999

Contact Apollo Hi-fimozart_white_1.jpg.d95ff2b6ffbe60e2f911c9d357f8f27a.jpg

Fantastic opportunity for someone here.

Heard the Baby Grands recently and thought they were stunning...great bass and clear as a mountain stream. I'd imagine these would be even better. [emoji108]

If you're referring to Beethoven Baby Grands, they're one model up on the Mozarts.

Ah, righto. I stand corrected. Well, if these things are anywhere near as good, they'd be great.

These are obviously a different speaker, but really great character in the Baby Grands....don't be fooled by the classical nomenclature - They loved all genres

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eskay
      Item: KEF XQ30 Floorstanders in Mahogany finish
      Price: Reduced to $595 FIRM
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank xfer
      Extra Info:
       Truly excellent condition - like new.   Original RRP over $3,000, 
      Can demo to serious buyers at my place.
      Happy to ship via pack and Send at purchasers cost. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MAXXX
      Item: NHT ST4 floor standers
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition:
      Reason for selling: Upgraded, NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent condition, happy to demo. No original boxes, so local sale only. Matching center speaker available for $150 extra.
      The ST4 is designed for applications requiring greater dynamics combined with full frequency response. The slender tower features two separate chambers; the top portion, which replicates the highly acclaimed Super Audio SB3 bookshelf system, and the lower portion, which contains a vented, built-in 8" subwoofer. This unique design approach provides the sonic finesse of our finest 2-way bookshelf with the added dynamics, extended bass and high output more typical of 3-way systems.The ST4 is bi-ampable to permit tuning low frequency response in difficult room placements. Available in gloss black only, stabilizers included. Recommended NHT center channel SC2.   "...After listening to the ST-4s, you may wind up permanently dissatisfied with small speakers. Big speakers sound, well, bigger, with more and better bass, livelier dynamics, and a larger sonic image than any small model could possibly muster. No 7-inch-tall unit, even one bolstered with heavyweight subwoofers, can compete with the mighty ST-4..."
            Specs:
      System Type: 3-way system, upper chamber-acoustic suspension, subwoofer chamber vented
      Drivers: 1' Fluid cooled neodymium magnet structure tweeter with NHT's proprietary aluminum heat sink. Mid-Woofer 6.5" polypropylene, high excursion. Woofer 8" polypropylene, long throw.
      Magnetically Shielded: Yes, except 8" woofer.
      Frequency Response: 31Hz- 22kHz +/- 3dB
      Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz, 135Hz
      Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V at 1M)
      Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
      Inputs: 5-way binding posts
      Recommended Amplifier Power: Minimum 15 watts/ch Maximum 200 watts/ch
      Dimensions: 38"H x 8"W x 12"D
      Weight: 47.5 lbs. each
      Finish: Black high gloss piano lacquer

• By zakblue
      Item: Wharfedale Diamond 250 Floorstanding Speakers 
      Price: $1900 (RRP $2799)
      Item Condition: Immaculate, full warranty cover till 2024
      Reason for selling: NLR. Going with identical (small) speakers for HT setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

I bought these recently but prefer the sound of identical speakers for my lounge.
      If you're after an as new pair of new large floorstanding speakers grab yourself a bargain.
      They weigh 30kg so local pickup only. Pictures make them look small but they are
      44.5 inches tall.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: REDEFY AUDIO 2 floor standing Speakers Tiger coloured in Images
      Price new was 8500
      Item Condition:90/100 couple of scratches, but speakers basically unused and just sitting in HT room.
      Reason for selling: No use 
      Extra Info: No boxes, can ship but needs wrapping or pack and send maybe.

Frequency Response -
      30hz - 20khz (20hz in room)
      Impedance - 
      8ohm
      Efficiency - 
      94db
      Power Handling - 
      1000W
      Dimensions - 
      W 280mm x H 1100mm x D 468mm
      Drivers -
      1" Horn Loaded Tweeter
      8" Midrange
      15" Bass
      Weight - 
      65kg each
      Edgar Kramer does a great review in 6 moons http://6moons.com/audioreviews2/redefy/1.html

Extra Info: Left speaker with bass unit on right hand side has a slight nick in the top front edge from moving into place, its like a tiny nick in a resin cover over wood- hard to see unless close up - I have touched up and probably could do better but you cannot really see it unless close up. and when the speakers arrived the tweeter was not working, I tried to undo the horn Allen keys but resin varnish was holding in place i spoke to Henry from Redefy Audio who created them and after touching up the scratch marks on the allen keys and removing the bass driver to find a simple loose solder joint to the tweeter so 2 secs and one solder later and they fired up beautifully...and they never looked back but i bought two sets of speakers at the same time and have not got space for both.

They are very very special speakers and sound amazing, and would be 3-4 times the price if a well known international brand, the 15 inch bass just thumps you in the chest and the horn loaded tweeter supply sublime top ends, a lovely combination detailed by Edgar Kramer on 6 moons perfectly. With high end Italian drivers and a sublime build and finish they are amazing speakers and certainly no need for a sub with a 15 inch driver each side, they are simply too big for my life and wife and my 3.5 metre wide room and only selling to keep the forward facing set of bass drivers for my room set up otherwise i would keep forever they are that good.  94DB AT 8 OHM SO VERY EFFICIENT AND WORKED WELL WITH MY WESTON ACOUSTICS TUBE OR PS AUDIO BHK PRE POWER and Vitus pre power. To be in context they are second only to my b and w 802D's and bettered in my opinion my Wilson benesh Vectors which truly says something as the WBV were sublime but just a bit too small for my listening habits
        Conclusion. The Redefy Audio Two are true 3-way designs featuring high-efficiency drivers, an extremely well-built and finished enclosure and thorough overall engineering for what is, these days, a very reasonable $8500 asking price. Henry Kristanto had a self-imposed mandate: launch a brand of speakers offering superb overall performance at affordable prices. In this intro, I asked "does the world really need another speaker manufacturer?" Henry Kristanto's Redefy Audio's Two has answered with a blaring bugle blow. And it's a blast asserting a resounding ‘Yes!' Based on the excellence of the Two, I'd wholeheartedly agree and call this a superb addition to the local and hopefully soon global high-end speaker landscape.   

• By tiztrain
      Item: Emotiva XPA-2 Gen3
      Price: 1300
      Item Condition: XPA (10/10)
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Extra Info:

XPA-2 Gen3 - Very powerful power amp - in perfect condition
      Greatly reviewed.
      Powered these power hungry Polk RTi12s.
      Bought towards the end of 2017 and come with the receipt and a 5 year warranty

Also selling the following:
      - Polk CSi5 centre speaker
      - Polk Monitor 60 speakers

Have not listed but could do a deal if interested.