Sign in to follow this  
Audionerd

FS: ATC SCM11. v2 SPEAKERS

Item: Latest Version ATC SCM11 Standmount Speakers in Black Ash
Price: $1580 FIRM with donation to SNA. Current RRP $2999.
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Too many speakers. These are probably my favourites at the price, but funds are more important than extra speakers at present.
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: While nothing needs to be said about the reputation of ATC speakers, the SCM11s are commonly regarded as the sweet spot of their current range. Being an ATC fanatic, I have SCM 7s and SCM 40s which I'd consider selling if these don't move. IMO the SCM11s provide unbeatable freedom from colouration and scale at anything like this price. They display typical ATC accuracy and information retrieval with substantial bass from a moderately sized enclosure, some of the reasons why British reviewers often use them as a reference.

This particular pair is as good an example as one could expect from used standmount speakers, perfect in every way apart from minor underside scratching from sitting on stands. They come with original carton, magnetic grilles, manual and all paperwork. Postage at buyer's expense available.

Pictures:

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Joelim
      Item: Sony CDP M11 player
      Price: $75 (happy to listen to offers as I want to move this one before I move house) 
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Moving house
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Works very well, no skips, and track selection is good.  Sound quality, for its age, is very decent. 
      However, occasionally the tray closes as soon as it's fully opened. Priced to sell. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By nosepeg
      Item: Toshiba HD-E1 HD-DVD Player & Movies
      Price: $100
      Item Condition: Works perfectly, few marks on lid.
      Reason for selling: No longer used.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash / Paypal
      Extra Info:
      Works perfectly, plays fine. Comes with remote and a handful of movies...
    • By Sergio
      Item: Audeze EL-8 Closed Back Full Size Planar Headphone
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, little to no signs of wear. Smoke and pet free home.
      Reason for selling: No longer used.
      Extra Info: Bought brand new from Addicted to Audio. Was replaced under warranty in mid 2017 due to a fault on the headband. The replacement pair is the later fazor version. Has not travelled much as it has been my daily driver in the office. I am the first owner. Comes with original box and Audeze carry case.
      Can send Australia-wide at buyer's expense.
      Demos are welcome in the evening after 6pm.

Photos:

• By Paul72
      Item: Emotiva BasX A-300
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: Used/ As new
      Reason for selling: Upgrade 
      Extra Info:

Perfect if your reciever has 2 additional channels of processing but not power which allowed me to go from 9.2 to 11.2 on my Yamaha 3080.

Comes with original box and price ncludes postage and insurance

BasX A-300 is a two channel power amplifier that offers true audiophile sound quality at an affordable price. The BasX A-300 includes a carefully chosen set of important features, including a heavy-duty power supply, high-quality Class A/B amplification, transparent audiophile-quality fault protection, a trigger input and output, and industry standard unbalanced audio inputs. Modern manufacturing techniques, and careful design and parts selection, have enabled us to deliver all of this performance and great sound quality in the BasX A-300 at a far lower price than you might imagine.

The BasX A-300 delivers 150 watts RMS per channel at less than 0.1% THD into 8 ohms; THD N of less than 0.02%; and a signal to noise ratio of 120 dB referenced to full power. This makes the BasX A-300 the ideal amplifier to serve as the foundation of a great sounding stereo system, or to power the important front main speakers in an excellent sounding surround sound or home theater system

• By Big Blue
      Item: Yamaha NS-1000. Ebony Veneer version 
      Price: $1700
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Too much gear, too little sleep due to our little baby
      Extra Info:

Come to a time when the earth was plundered of rare resources such as Ebony and Berylium in the pursuit of audio, come to 1974.  Behold the NS-1000, the more impressive and extravagent home version of the NS-1000m.

This is a matching pair with in tact grills. They sound great, with all drivers working properly. Cosmetically they are not perfect with some little chips and scratches to the polyurethane coat here and there, I've tried to take the most detailed pics I can. Also one cabinet looks a little more faded than the other (probably sat a bit closer to a sunlit window than the other) which is often the case with these. Still they look pretty good to my eyes and you'll be proud to own them.