Reason for selling: Selling house and no longer used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Paypal
Extra Info: Includes remote & owners manual discs

Happy to send at buyers expense via pack'n'send or similar

Pictures:

20190212_181957.jpg

20190212_182001.jpg

15500059536026267834115497417581.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gaidin
      Item: Paradigm Speaker combination (2 x Studio 100, CC690 and SUB15)
      Price:
      Paradigm Studio 100 v5s - $3300
      Paradigm Studio CC690 - $1400
      Paradigm SUB15 - $2200
      Item Condition: Used but without any wear, other than one tiny knick in the fabric cover of the Sub (it came like that)
      Reason for selling: Sadly, no space for a dedicated HT anymore
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays any fees)
      Extra Info:
      I regretfully have to sell my dream set up (at my price-point) due to a lack of a dedicated room anymore.  I have already moved on the pre-proc and the amps, along with cables, etc but now its time to part with the speakers.

As you can see from the photos I do have the boxes, and internal rigid foam packaging, and can post, but would really prefer to find a local buyer so they can inspect and make sure they're happy prior to paying.  I am happy to post domestically within Australia, just not internationally.

I have owned these since new, so they haven't had a number of homes or been moved around much at all
      Photos: 

• By Audio Connection
      Item: DALI SPEKTOR 2 bookshelf speakers pair in ex display condition 
      Price: $499.00
      Item Condition: Ex display 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

Whilst still being a compact speaker, the SPEKTOR 2’s larger inner volume delivers extra bass performance. The increased surface areas of the 5¼” woofer and 25 mm soft dome tweeter increases the overall sound pressure levels, making this the perfect choice for larger rooms that still require a compact speaker. The SPEKTOR 2 will also find itself at home in any surround position, helping you get that fully immersive movie experience.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audio Connection
      Item: FAZON F5, speakers pair hand-painted, unique design ex display condition 
      Price: $3,999.
      Item Condition: Ex display condition 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct deposit, Credit card on pick up. 

The DALI FAZON reaps the full benefits of creative Scandinavian design talent, as well as decades of experience at the cutting edge of technological innovation. DALI FAZON combines advanced driver and material technologies developed for the acclaimed DALI IKON and MENTOR series.
      The FAZON series is proof positive that, when done right, form and function can be allies. The fluid, organic lines of the die-cast aluminium enclosures are a perfect example. The distinctive styling and curved forms are much more than artistic whims. They also provide enhanced structural integrity, reduced vibration and no parallel surfaces - all key elements in the pure, musical tone of these masterful loudspeakers.

hotos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audio Connection
      Item: DALI FAZON 5 pair in RED ex display condition 
      Price: $2,995.00
      Item Condition: Ex display 
      Reason for selling:
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 

The DALI FAZON reaps the full benefits of creative Scandinavian design talent, as well as decades of experience at the cutting edge of technological innovation. DALI FAZON combines advanced driver and material technologies developed for the acclaimed DALI IKON and MENTOR series.
      The FAZON series is proof positive that, when done right, form and function can be allies. The fluid, organic lines of the die-cast aluminium enclosures are a perfect example. The distinctive styling and curved forms are much more than artistic whims. They also provide enhanced structural integrity, reduced vibration and no parallel surfaces - all key elements in the pure, musical tone of these masterful loudspeakers.

• By palexsia
      Item: brand new sennheiser HD 650
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: new in box 
      Reason for selling: try to use headphone but don’t like after 10’
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash , bank deposit 
      Extra Info: bought brand new in box from member , try for 10’ And don’t like headphone feel so uncomfortable.