SOLD: FS: JL Audio E112 12" subwoofers (x2)

SOLD

Item: Dual JL Audio E112 12" subs in gloss black
Price: $5000 for both
Item Condition: Operationally 10/10, cosmetic 9/10 (usual swirl marks from cleaning etc)
Reason for selling: Downgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD, delivery 
Extra Info:

Just an EOI at this stage as I am still contemplating. I downgraded my system in January this year and as part of the very modest rebuild, I purchased these dual JL audio subs. The rest of the system is very basic and I don't think I am doing these amazing subs justice. 

My previous system was very high end and these subs would have been comfortable in that setup. That's my way of saying these are very very good and easily the best subs I have heard. I have a baby coming in September and suspect they will see even less usage. 

If I decide to sell, I will need to replace these with alternative subs - dual 10's or 12's. Something basic will be fine, as long as they are black and preferable gloss. As such, I would prefer to do a trade + cash for these and would be interested in brands like Sunfire, SVS, REL, PSA. 

These are in excellent condition, with original receipts from Lifestyle Audio - note they are only a few months old and have the balance of warranty. I still have original box and packaging. 

Pictures:

actual pics to come

JL-Audio-E-Sub-1.jpg

F703BEBF-7E7F-4A7D-8549-828E56238872.jpeg

282E882B-5A15-45E8-984C-557A85D4B466.jpeg

FBC3A3B2-920C-4C10-93F2-AA1C8576F67B.jpeg

EABC79BE-11CA-42E3-91EC-C4095EFAB37F.jpeg

Edited by doomigee2
Now selling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chanh said:

Perhaps pickup only offer may limited down the potential interest(s)?

Actually I'm in the market for dual subs..., contemplate between these E112 vs SVS SB16-Ultra.  

Cheers. 

Good advice, just changed to include delivery as an option. 

19 hours ago, doomigee2 said:

My previous system was very high end and these subs would have been comfortable in that setup. That's my way of saying these are very very good and easily the best subs I have heard. I have a baby coming in September and suspect they will see even less usage.

Don't want to derail any sale but I'd consider keeping them and playing nice soft music to the new bub. All my kids have grown up to all kinds of music. You'd be surprised what kids can tolerate when sleeping. I suggest wait till your kid(s) are at least 6 months before you make the choice to sell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WasM said:

Don't want to derail any sale but I'd consider keeping them and playing nice soft music to the new bub. All my kids have grown up to all kinds of music. You'd be surprised what kids can tolerate when sleeping. I suggest wait till your kid(s) are at least 6 months before you make the choice to sell.

Mine is 9 months, I’ve got two Rel subs going now, watching Avengers. A couple months ago she’d wake up. Fine now. So is the 3.5 year old. I would’ve regretted downgrading :)

Congratulations on the sale.

Please consider making a donation to this website. This site does cost a substantial amount of money to operate. We provide this website, and classifieds service to you free of charge. Donations are not compulsory but are a small contribution to our running costs (consider the fees and charges other sites charges you for this service). Please consider the fees and charges you avoid by using StereoNET to sell your item, compared to eBay and Paypal (10% fees or more).

If you have sold an item, please visit here to make a donation. It is appreciated and goes a long way to reducing our costs.