Favourite & Least Liked Marvel Movie Characters

With the Avengers: Endgame due,  thought it would be interesting to find out about peoples' favourite and least liked Marvel Movie characters.   If you need a refresher on who's who in the zoo, please have a look at (warning:  spoilers)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-21/marvel-movies-timeline-leading-up-to-avengers-endgame/10940424

My favourites are  Black Widow (loved the opening in The Avengers, she deserves a standalone movie) and Loki (by far one of the best bad & complex characters.)

Least liked are Thor (never quite got into the Thor movies) and Iron Man (the more I see Tony Stark, the less I like, fell into a heap in the Age of Ultron).

So, who are your favourite and least liked Marvel movie characters and why?

Edited by Snoopy8
Posted prematurely

Guest Muon N'

Favourite is Rocket Raccoon and second is Wonder Woman because of Gal Gadot's depiction of this character.

Least liked is Spider Man, would have been Aquaman but Jason Momoa has saved that character... in my eyes at least.

My favorite is one of the Guardians of the Galaxy, as its probably my favorite movie of all time!! :o probably Peter Quill.

Least favorite is Captain Marvel.  They bring in this unknown overpowered character, that no one likes, at the last minute to save the day. Thats not cool.

Widow should not be there its ridiculous, same with arrow guy . They dont have any powers! they would be dead in the first encounter with a super.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder Woman is DC ;)

New Spiderman I think is probably the best yet.

No intention of watching Aquaman CGI eye-candy that somehow surpassed Bats v Supes at the box office (DC again)

Agree human characters are ridiculous, luckily arrow guy is gone and Widow is only still around because ScarJo hotness.

Favourite Thor - 1st movie was average, 2nd movie avoided, 3rd movie was great and was too cool in Infinity Wars.

Least Loki - Dunno actor never made the role believable for me.

Haven't seen Captain Marvel but hope that is not a spoiler for Endgame lol, though I spoiled the end of Infinity Wars all by myself by watching the very average Ant-Man & Wasp before it.

Edited by likwidsh0k

3 hours ago, jamiebosco said:

Each to their own I guess, but ranking stinkers like Black Panther and Captain Marvel above GotG Vol 1 & 2, Endgame, CA:CW is odd to me, and Dr Strange as the worst?

Agreed,  i would rank differently,  but thor 2 , iMan 3 , BP i thought werent great. DR STRANGE I thought was disappoint. CM i enjoyed but think its a bit over hyped .

• Like 1