Sign in to follow this  
Heifetz

Recommendations/Advice needed --Jensen Capacitor 0.10uF 630Vdc Copper Foil (Ceramic Case)

Yes, I think I'm preferring Miflex KPCU-1 to the Dueland Jam.... That said if they're too big for a piece of gear I use the Jam instead.

I do pulled the trigger to ordered both 0.47uf kpcu and kfpm for the output caps for my amp from TME. Also 0.33uf for coupling. Should be here sometime next week. Wondering how long will it takes for the caps to burn in?

Currently using mundorf mcap SIO. Replacing the retired multicap PPFXS. Mundorf do sounds more "HIFI" to my ears.

17 minutes ago, chick3nrice said:

I do pulled the trigger to ordered both 0.47uf kpcu and kfpm for the output caps for my amp from TME. Also 0.33uf for coupling. Should be here sometime next week. Wondering how long will it takes for the caps to burn in?

I found most improvement within the first 50 hours or so. After 100 I didn't really hear any improvement. Enjoy, they're fantastic caps.

51 minutes ago, chick3nrice said:

Currently using mundorf mcap SIO. Replacing the retired multicap PPFXS. Mundorf do sounds more "HIFI" to my ears.

Funny timing. I'm replacing coupling caps in a new amp I have with 0.33uF Miflex KPCU-1, output and tube coupling caps in my Muji Studio DAC II with 1uF Miflex KPFM and 0.47uF Dueland JAM caps this weekend. Really I think Miflex are impossible to beat for the cost. I'll never likely buy Jupiter Copper Foil again.  :)

36 minutes ago, MattyW said:

Funny timing. I'm replacing coupling caps in a new amp I have with 0.33uF Miflex KPCU-1, output and tube coupling caps in my Muji Studio DAC II with 1uF Miflex KPFM and 0.47uF Dueland JAM caps this weekend.

Let me know the results.  I also ordered 0.1uf kpcu to replace relcap tin+foil. For the price paid, i think it worth for a try. 

I do have duelund cast PIO in my dac which sounds fantastic.  

1 hour ago, Ittaku said:

I found most improvement within the first 50 hours or so. After 100 I didn't really hear any improvement. Enjoy, they're fantastic cap

Thanks for the info.