SOLD: FS: Easter S/hand Vinyl Treats - and MarkDowns

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... latest finds
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. 
I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Full SIZED Pictures of some of the items follow:

image.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Barnes & Noble Exclusive WHITE vinyl (190295649852) NM/NM. Unplayed, brand new and superb gatefold. With everything and sure to become very collectible (see above). SQ is noticeably better than the previous Atlantic/Parlophone pressings. A brilliant album with incredible, somewhat forgotten singles.  $60

(2 copies) Queen – The Game – 2018 Half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap, else brand NEW. Miles Showell half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45 

(2 copies) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35

Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28

Supertramp – Breakfast In America – AUS 1979 blue translucent vinyl pressing  (L 36715)  VG/VG.  Limited Edition from 40 years ago that is rarely seen, and even more rarely offered. A presentable cover with light storage marks and rub, front and back top edges. A little edge wear. Great lyric inner. Record is marked from use, but still presents and plays OK thru it's whispy scratches. Noise in-between tracks and in quieter moments. I'll glue and wash before sending on. A classic for collectors.   $35

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

The Who – Who’s Next – AUS 1971 OG pressing (2480 056) VG/VG. Really nice front cover, glossy and unmarked. Back cover has light ringwear circle/rub. The wax is lightly marked only. Glued and washed.  $38

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20

And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20

Can I please have::

Queen – The Game

Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

The Who – Who’s Next

thank you, Savas

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smav said:

Can I please have::

Queen – The Game

Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

The Who – Who’s Next

thank you, Savas

You certainly can - PM sent.

Hi can I please grab:

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

and

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Cheers,

Russ

• Like 1

Here's what's left, for those of you on mobile devices that can't see strikeout text:

(LAST COPY) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35

Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20

And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20

Offers welcome on two or more records in a lot (some of you clever types have already taken advantage of that)  ;) 

Added:

Mahavishnu Orchestra - Between Nothingness & Eternity - 1973 OG AUS press (SBP 234449) VG+/VG++. Blistering jazz fusion set recorded live in Central Park in 1973. Cover has some very light rubbing on the front, hints of ringwear rub on the back. The record is a beauty, with almost no marks and plays very strong and clear throughout with excellent SQ.   $22

Tom Waits – Asylum Years – 2LP rare 1984 compilation gatefold (60321-1) VG/VG++. I've given a hard mark on the cover, with ringwear on front and back and inside gatefold rubs, but really not too bad. The discs are brill and play great throughout. Disc 2 has some very observable marks on Side 3, but they play through with only minimal noise for 2 seconds at one point, and maybe a little quiet noise on entries. Otherwise fantastic with bright shiny wax and a delight of a song list drawn from 6 incredible albums.   $45

offer003.jpg

I seem to be not able to send a PM  :(

A dialogue box pops up - you're only allowed 0 msgs per day

!?

edit: can send PMs again -- all good  :thumb:

Edited by zippi
  • Like 1