Sign in to follow this  
Cafad

FS: TACT S2150 Integrated Amp

Item:  TACT S2150 True Digital Amp
Price:  $950
Item Condition: Excellent, top plate has a couple of dings in it, see pics.
Reason for selling:  Desperately short of space right now.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Comes with remote and manual.  These TACT amps are highly adjustable via menu settings, there is also an active internet community that has info on them and mods that can be made to them.  Originally bought from ZOOTYtooty.  I don't have the original box but I do have a nice, solid box on hand and will pack well to ensure comfortable travels.

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/261754-fstact-s2150-digital-amplifier/?tab=comments#comment-4058794

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/83357-integrated-amps-an-addicts-guide-part-the-third/page/50/  

Links to original FS post and my personal review.  More info available after my review courtesy of MartyKT and Tony M.

IMG_0983.thumb.JPG.03a4f7caebe29ae73b5da93d16acbd02.JPGIMG_1026.thumb.JPG.d0a175e679fde96418eb8d2d463f0811.JPGIMG_1027.thumb.JPG.7827a8463a27cefc4637797497b933aa.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cafe67
      Price: $3900 Item Condition: Used 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Morley State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Upgraded to Revel F208 Item:  Falcon Studio 30 floorstanding speakers ( walnut finish) 
      Price:  $4300 ono  + postage
      Item Condition: 9,9- no marks, scratches , spotless
      Reason for selling: Revel F208 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

I bought these in April 2019 , intrigued by the design and the reviews (below) and also through much discussion with Andy at Audiofix over their suitability in my room. in short they work fine in my room and with their down firing port , makes for a lot of versatility in room positioning.  Ultimately I enjoyed their sound enough to sell my Dynaudio confidence 5. 

but as always in this great game, a recent read up and current home demo of Revel F208 have made me decide to purchase them as hopefully an “ end game” speaker. Well that’s the plan 😎

these present as new , out of the boxes and set up -   No marks at all. So like new with a discount price.

sounds wise, I play a wide variety of music through them and found them to be detailed and balanced, never becoming over bright  the high and mids in particular are impressive. Female vocals in particular sound very nice. The bass is fast and well defined - certainly not plodding.  These could be an ideal speakers for someone liking the Proac, Spendor or Sonus Fabre sound. 

Build quality is spot on, weight in at 35kg each, with 25mm cabinets made in Italy and the heavy and solid plinths.  At a pinch they do look a bit like mid period Sonus  Faber, but certainly they look even more impressive in the flesh. With their design and slimline dimensions, could be a alternative to a similar priced standmount? 

I have the boxes (3) and packaging so transport/courier isn’t an issue. Happy demo at home to interested parties

boxes are 115cm long x 33cm wide and 45cm deep weight would be about 40 kgs per box.

interesting fact - Falcon are distributed the USA by Mofi electronics. 

Cheers dave 

reviews 

R.A.M 
      WWW.FALCONLOUDSPEAKERS.CO.UK  
      https://www.hifinews.com/content/falcon-acoustics-ram-studio-30-loudspeaker

https://www.hifichoicemag.com/content/falcon-acoustics-ram-studio-30-0

https://audiofix.com.au/store/falcon-ram-/137-falcon-acoustics-ram-studio-30.html

Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ChrisHooton
      Price: $100 Item Condition: EX/EX Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Caringbah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Selling me whole collection Further information: 

Up for grabs
      Eminem - The Vinyl LPs Box Set 
      EX/EX
      $600
      The Killers - Career Vinyl Box Set
      EX/EX
      $250
      The Kings of Leon - The Early Vinyl Box Set
      Still Sealed
      $120
      Australian Crawl - The Album Collection Vinyl Box Set
      EX/EX
      $200
      Matt Corby - Telluric Vinyl Box Set
      EX/EX
      $160
      Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist
      Vinyl Box Set
      EX/EX
      $100
      Pickup from Caringbah or I can post anywhere at buyers expense
      Cheers for checking them out

• By Spukee
      Price: $1100 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Western Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      For sale is my beloved and trusty Unison Research Unico Primo Hybrid Tube amplifier in excellent condition.  Single owner.  No box, but manual included.
      Has never skipped a bit.  The amplifier automatically warms up for before it can be used.

As per the usual Italian way, it is beautifully built and finished.  15Kg with a large toroidal transformer.  Has bi-wire high quality binding posts and subwoofer out.
      This one does not have the optional phono as my source was purely digital. 

The remote is beautiful but can be finnicky to use (sometimes the volume button needs to be pressed hard).  I use volume control on my source, so this was never an issue for me.

In my experience, this amplifier has the SS smoothness of tube, but the bass slam and quickness of SS.  Paired quite well with some hard to drive speakers: Elac BS244 and Buchardt S400.

It is a very well reviewed hybrid tube amplifier and 5 stars in many publications:
      https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/amplifiers/unison-research-unico-primo-499279/review
      Front cover amplifier on Australian Hi Fi:
      http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2012_2012-03_unison_research_unico_primo_integrated_amplifier_equipment_review_lores.pdf
      Brand new, still $3,399AUD:
      https://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/unison-research-unico-primo-integrated-amplifier.html

Note: This is 220v, but has never caused me any issues in my years of use.  Initially used with a step down converter, which affected the sound negatively and was removed from the loop.

PhotosAdvertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By pdcoo7
      Price: $300 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Mosman State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal + 3% or as friend, Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      The B&O H8 is a luxuriously comfortable set of headphones that will bring hours of listening bliss.
      The noise cancelling function is superb and Bluetooth connection is faultless.
      The H8 has no marks at all and is in as new condition and always kept in its case.
      It can also be used with a 3.5mm cable( supplied)
      Happy to express post for $15 anywhere in Australia.

• By Winter
      Price: $55 Item Condition: As new. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash,PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      1 hour use. Panic buy.