Audio Technica LP120USB Turntables $80 on ebay.

Anyone with even a passing interest in what the fuss is all about re vinyl should get onto this ebay deal. 

The cartridges are worth the asking alone.

Audio Technica LP120USB @ $80 inc postage.

ps://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Audio-Technica-ATLP120USB-Stereo-Turntable-w-USB-LP-to-DIG-Recording-Piano-BLK2/113722108277?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I bought 2!! Amateur DJ hour at my place!

Edited by Bookaboo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, seaninbrisbane said:

Just thinking.....if it was a scam, surely he/she would be listing something other than $80 turntables?

As I posted above last night, the seller also had Garmin watches at $80, but those have since disappeared entirely. I wonder if those listings were reported to ebay...

It just seems odd for a seller with low volumes of sales, to suddenly list 30 turntables which sell for $400-500 for only $80 including shipping Australia-wide. He might as well be giving them away.

Across his various listings, 24 have sold in the past 24 hours.

So the wait is on to see if these actually materialise or not. I had put through a cancel request as I was getting cold feet and wanted to knock my order down from 2 to 1. But it just timed out and now they are saying it can’t be canceled as it has been sent. There is no evidence that it has been posted and the post icon hasn’t been activated or any tracking info been entered. I’ve emailed the seller re eta but haven’t heard anything back as yet. Looking more and more likely this is a scam. PayPal should look after us though...