Tivoli Hi-Fi

SOLD: FS: Trade In Rega Saturn CD Player

Sponsor

Item: Trade-In Rega Saturn CD Player Black

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: SOLD

Item Condition: Trade-In stock in Excellent Condition. Comes with Remote, Box, Original packaging and Manual.

Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

Extra Info:

Legendary CD Player from Rega.

Made in the UK

Comes with Box, Manual and Packaging.

Fully inspected and tested prior to sale.

All Trade in items come with a 3 month warranty

For prompt after hours response contact Tivoli Hi-Fi Staff member @jimsan

Pictures:

20190321_102752.thumb.jpg.add3be606bc8300600404f0f46c0299e.jpg

20190321_102825.thumb.jpg.b7a0d2afb7e08ba8977f6b83c21a765e.jpg

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi

Such an excellent spinner these and an almost iconic quasi industrial design that's instantly recognisable to most people here on this forum and featuring the 'starship enterprise' top loader. No mechanical drawer to get stuck or sloppy, see where your placing the cd as well.

3k new in their day(or was it near 4k? Can't remember) and they are bullet proof.

SQ? Detailed and refined is my immediate memory.

Half tempted.

Sponsor

Hey @Luc

Hope you keeping well good sir!

Circa $3k rings bells with me. You're bang on with the sound too!

Cheers

Jimsan

Top place to purchase from. I just got an EC 4.7 from Tivoli (second hand) a few weeks ago and it was in excellent condition exactly as described. One of the best transactions I’ve ever had.

Edited by furtherpale

Sponsor

Sold pending payment

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Huge Metal Fan
      Item: Rega FSC Quattro Speaker Cable - 2.5m pair
      Price: $100
      Item Condition: Great.
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal + 3%, Direct Deposit
      Extra Info: Terminated in a 2-4 bi-wire configuration with banana plugs on the amp end and soldered spades on the speaker end.

Pictures:

• By Gmanster
      Item: REGA RP6 Turntable with Exact 2 Cartridge and PSU
      Price: $1800.00
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank deposit preffered. PayPal ok if postage requited. Postage will be at cost so will refund any overpayment.
      Extra Info: Only 18 months old with light use. Comes with original box so postage no problem. I also have a 'Groovetracer' Sub-platter available if interested.

Pictures:

• By alan3016
      Item: NEW Rega Elicit - R Amplifier
      Price:   AMP SOLD ELSEWHERE
      Item Condition: Brand new, unopened box, delivered yesterday
      Reason for selling: Buying a Naim all in one.  This is a new replacement item.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

In December 2018 I bought a Rega Elicit-R for my use in my living area.  I soon realised that  I would be better served having an all in one unit that included a DAC and Streamer.

I was able to buy the initial Rega Elicit - R as an open box special and got a great price.  The amp looked new and worked perfectly.  However, after advertising it here on Stereonet I was packing it up and found the box contained a manual - that indicated it had been sold before!!  

The local retailer has been terrific with support and has delivered me a brand new unopened replacement Elicit -R yesterday.

I am going to pass this new item on at the price the first amp cost me.  (I would appreciate it if it was bought for personal use not flipping).

I would much prefer local pick up in Melbourne.

Nice performance summary by CAV;
      Rating at a very understated 105W RMS into 8 ohms, Rega's in-house designed power amp stage is set to pull the carpet out from under your speakers and make them do things you never thought possible. 

This has two Sanken Darlington Bipolar Transistors in the output stage which are rated at 150 watts each ... if this were a Japanese amplifier it would be rated at 300RMS as that is what these are capable of. Our local Audio Designer Gary Cawsey points out that these are the best output devices in the world ... none of those cheap Hitachis or Toshibas that proliferate elsewhere. 

With the Elicit-R playing Keith Jarrett this amplifier immediately sounds far more expensive than it is. There is that solid spatial portrayal and sense of the presence of the instruments that we are accustomed to with amplifiers with an extra decimal place. Still a definable Brio-R character though with a fullness and solidity that takes the edge away, but matured without the rough parts that tell us that a Brio R is still less than two thousand dollars. The Elicit-R is a very grown up amplifier. 

Good balanced review in plain language,  http://www.audiophilia.com/reviews/2016/9/24/j027nrfz2howy3zvaklg5heqh9io1l

Pictures:
    • By Hifihamster
      Item:  Rega Rx1 Bookshelf Speakers - Walnut
      Price: $1300AUD
      Item Condition: As-New
      Reason for selling: Baby on way..
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred. Other means considered. 
      Extra Info:  
      These are brand new not used. I bought and shipped them from the UK when we relocated to Melb in September 2018.  I wanted a second set of speakers for maybe a sitting room stereo. Now I need to get rid of them to free up some space and cash.  I will post some actual pictures of them, but for now i have just added the ones from the website.   Beautiful UK made speakers.  As with all rega gear they are top quality.  Shame to let them go. 

They come with these cool snap on snap off magentic covers, as can be seen in the photo with the black ash finish.  

I have seen these advertised new at carltonaudiovisual for $1799.  So I reckon this is a pretty good deal at $1300. 
      If you have any questions or want to inspect, please sing out.  

https://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/rega-rx1-bookshelf-speakers.html

http://www.rega.co.uk/rx1-loudspeakers.html

The RX-ONE’s can be used on stands, a sturdy shelf or mounted directly on the wall via the RX-ONE wall bracket (sold separately). Imaging and bass response can be tuned by adjusting the distance of the speaker from the rear and side walls. As with all loudspeakers, this will depend on the size of room, flooring and furnishings therefore some simple experiments trying different distances will help optimise the performance to your surroundings. 

Pictures:

• By LWA Staff
      Item: PrimaLuna Prologue Premium CD player
      Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW
      Price: $1,290
      Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condition
      Shipping: We can ship anywhere in Australia, POA
      Payment Method: Credit cards, Cash, Paypal, BankTransfer, ZipMoney
      Extra Info: These CD Players retail for $3999 when new, an absolute steal now for just $1290. Presents in excellent condition, recently serviced by us and comes with original packaging.
      From PrimaLuna:  the ProLogue Classic CD Player revolutionized the audio industry by introducing the world's first tube-based data clocking device: the SuperTubeClock™
      By incorporating a low-noise mini-triode vacuum tube into the digital clock, this boldly conceived design provides vastly superior resolution, detail retrieval, improved clarity, increased definition and detail from top to bottom.  The ProLogue Premium CD Player takes this tradition, then takes it to the next level by adding a second SuperTubeClock™, improving the front-end circuit and power transformers, and adding the highest-quality USB input to allow use of your computer as a playback device, creating one of the most musical, and versatile CD players available today!
      Pictures: