Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

SOLD: FS: Trade In Cayin SC-L6S Pre Amp Silver

Posted (edited)

Item: Trade-In Cayin SC-L6S Line Pre Amplifier

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: SOLD

Item Condition: Trade-In stock in Excellent Condition. Comes with Box, original packaging and Manual.

Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

Extra Info:

Fully inspected and tested prior to sale.

A compact-sized linestage pre amp with a full-sized presentation.

3 Single Ended inputs plus a tape loop and single set of RCA outputs.

Designed to offers the classic sound of the Marantz 7.

The tube compliment consists of (2) 12AX7EH, (2) 12AU7Eh and (1) 5AR4. Cayin's first dedicated high-end preamp, built to the same exacting standards that apply to their integrated and power amps.

This is a gorgeous, hand-made piece - the classic tube sound and classic tube look.

All Trade in items come with a 3 month warranty

For prompt after hours response contact Tivoli Hi-Fi Staff member @jimsan

Pictures:

20190321_102319.thumb.jpg.26925d0ae29b441fac0cc7e0dd966ec2.jpg

20190321_102356.thumb.jpg.dc24555eff6874a0852a11cdda51260c.jpg

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Cayin CS-88A Integrated Valve Amplifier
      Price: $2,800
      Item Condition: Mint, As New
      Reason for selling: Upgrading/Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have owned this amp since July this year. Originally purchased in preparation for a setup with Klipsch Cornwall III speakers, however I went a different route and ultimately purchased Revel M106’s. While this is an exceptional sounding valve amplifier it is not really matched well with the Revel’s and I will be upgrading to a Benchmark system. The build quality is exceptional, regardless of price. Selling to help fund the upgrade.

This amp is in mint as-new condition, with no more that 5 hours use on it total. I have all of the original packaging and accessories. 19 months warranty remaining.

Retails for $3,499. Selling $2,800

Happy to post if buyer pays postage, but realize its a very heavy item.

Specifications

Power Output: 25 Watts per channel (Triode) 45 Watts per channel (Ultra-Linear) Frequency Response: 10Hz - 42kHz (-3dB) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1% (1kHz) Signal to Noise (S/N) Ratio: 93dB Line-Level Inputs: Two Phono Input (MM) Pre-Amp Input: One stereo preamp input – allows the CS-88A to be used as a power amp only Construction: Hand-made construction with silver point-to-point wiring Power Supply: Specially designed toroid transformer for the power supply Pre-Amplifier: Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 valves are used in the preamp stage Four KT88 valves are used in Class AB1 push-pull output stage Triode and Ultra-linear selection via remote Bias Adjustment: Easy valve bias adjustment using the top mounted bias meter Rear Panel Switch: Switch easily between the supplied KT88 output valves or optional EL34 valves via a convenient rear panel switch Remote Control Soft Start Function: 30 second soft start function - extends the life of internal components and valves Memory: CS-88A stores last usage settings once turned off Volume Control: High-quality Japanese ALPS motorised potentiometer (volume control) Silver Plating: Heavily silver-plated signal cables are used throughout Cover: An easily removed cover is provided for protection from hot valves Speaker Binding Posts: Accepts Banana plugs or spade terminals Output Impedance: 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms Power Cord: Standard IEC that can be easily upgraded. Dimension (WxHxD): 420 × 195 x 382 mm Net Weight: 28kg
      Photos: 

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: : Gold Note Demidoff Signature Anniversary Amplifier- Perth
      Price: $4500 -reduced to $4200 was $11000.00
      Item Condition : 9/10 very nice
      Reason for selling: NLR- upgraded in one week, bloody hobby but its a very very impressive amp, massive power, beautiful sound, 45 kilos and built like a tank, $11000 new 2 years ago. Italian magical beast at its best. I had basically bought 2 amps in one weekend and most of my gear is silver and i made a choice. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3% COD Only- Have box can post and wil pack well, just bought over form Melbourne and was $200 insured so not much for size and weight of box.
      Extra Info:This is a single ended solid state Integrated amp, produce beautiful midrange and very engaging sound, Super cool in 50 watts per channel of class A mode .Hand crafted in Italy with first class material like Rhodium binding posts,....RRP $11000. This baby is 45Kg of weight with 8 massive transformers,can be used also as an integrated pre or power amp. very versatile, 1st owner for 2 years , 2nd owner for 1 week and comes with remote , box and manual if shipping is needed.
      The small screen on front moved about half a millimetre to the right i think from shipping to me, it maybe has been stood on its end when shipped - probably easily fixed with taking the lid off and repositioning does not affect anything but wanted to mention and i don't like taking covers off just in case screws scratch so has a slight blue straight line coming from leds behind screen, hardly noticeable and dropped price to cover 1-2 hours to fix.

Listen to video and imagine how good it is in the flesh.

Pics and videos courtesy of original listing last month. Bargain high end quality.

http://www.goldnote.it/demidoff-signature/#demidoff-sign-description
      https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gold-note-pa1175-power-amplifier

Pictures:

• By BlueOceanBoy
      Item: iFi iCAN Pro Professional Tube/Solid State Headphone Amplifier/Preamp
      Price: $1999 ono Express post included - see my other ad for iFi Pro iDSD (Combo deal)
      Item Condition: Excellent "as new". Bought from AUS store 3/10/19
      Reason for selling: NLR upgrading to Auralic/Luxman combo
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

The iFi iCAN PRO is a high-performance device and is a perfect studio-grade audiophile line-stage and headphone amplifier. There are two individual parts in this device which are solid-state and tube amplification sections.
      Studio-grade Headphone Amplifier
      The Studio-grade Headphone Amplifier of the Pro iCAN outputs >10V in the single-ended mode and 20V in the balanced mode. While the 20V mode of this device is equivalent to 100W into a 4 Ohm speaker. Also, this device is adjustable from 0dB/9dB/18dB that allows it to work efficiently.
      Audiophile Line-Stage
      The Audiophile Line Stage is integrated with the ‘6-Track’ version with four tracks that is used for a truly balanced volume control. This device can work perfectly in both balanced and single-ended mode. It is often used at home or in various expensive hi-fi systems as it has three single-ended, one balanced input, one balanced and one single-ended output.
      Tube/ Solid-State Real-time Switching
      The Pro iCAN headphone amplifier has a tube stage that allows it to work in two different ways. With the use of General Electric 5670, the headphones provide premium variant with a different pinout. Also, this device has two individual input circuits; one tube and another solid state that results in giving a high-performance.
      Class A Solid-State, J-FETs and Fully-Discrete
      The Pro iCAN has an individual solid-state amplification section that is executed as the tube amplification section that promotes smooth functioning. This device is fully discrete and fully balanced with a tube or J-FET input switchable. It has a ‘tri-brid’ circuit that minimises drawbacks and is considered as pure DC coupled which prevents from using any sonically-degrading coupling capacitors.

Gain:    0dB, 9dB and 18dB user-selectable
      Frequency Response:    0.5Hz to 500kHz(-3dB)
      Total Harmonic Distortion (THD, Balanced/Single-Ended):         Balanced    SE
      Solid-State:    ≤0.0015%    ≤0.005%
      Tube:    ≤0.002%    ≤0.005%
      Tube+:    ≤0.012%    ≤0.2%
      Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR, Balanced/Single-Ended):    >147dB(A) / > 137dB(A)
      Output Power (16Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended):    >14,000mW / >4,800mW
      Output Voltage (600Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended):    >23V / >11.5V
      Input Voltage (Pro iCAN):    DC 9V/6.7A – 18V/3.35A
      Input Voltage (iPower Plus):    AC 85 – 265V, 50/60Hz
      Power Consumption:    ≤ 22W idle, 50W max.
      Dimensions:    213(l) x 192.5(w) x 63.3(h) mm
      Weight:    1.93kg (4.3lbs)
      Test conditions:
      Gain = 0dB, 0.775V(0dBu) with 300 Ohm load unless stated otherwise
      SNR Balanced re 23V, SNR SE re. 11.5V    

• By So_Fresh_And_So_Clean
      Item: McIntosh C32 Stereo Preamplifier w/Original Case and Owners Manuals

Price: $2,500 ono

Item Condition: Near Mint. Second owner, stored in a glass front cabinet in a smoke free environment. Used periodically for about 6 years. Recently looked over by a service technician, no issues found but has been cleaned and RCA terminals have been polished. All in perfect working order, no noise, pops or cracks from dials. 

Reason for selling: I have recently decided to go with a mixer and two turntables, I now DJ for some extra income. Unfortunately I no longer have the room for both setups and as such I will be selling this pre-amp, along with the vintage turntable and power amp I was using with it. Stay tuned for those listings too.

Payment Method: Pickup or ship at buyers expense - Cash, Paypal, COD, bank transfer

Extra Info: This unit runs on US voltage and as such will require a suitable step up transformer. I also have one of these for sale. Can sell separately or include if the right offer is made. Feel free to contact me with any further questions. Thanks for looking!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ollie_08
      Item: Gram Amp 2 SE Phono Preamp +PSU1
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: VGC
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to another Graham Slee
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Well regarded Phono Preamp with the addition of the ungraded PSU1  power supply. Standard power supply also included.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.