RayRega

NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES

I enyoyed my Bose qc20's on my daily 1hr 20 commute to and from work for 3 years before I completely destroyed them (one side stopped working and then broke apart and the rubber cover came off the battery). This is after what was good treatment in a suit pocket and obviously a $300 expense. I expected better for those $. 

I would suggest the cheap otech platinum ones I'm using now, great noise cancelling, sound quality almost as good, but the company disappeared off the Web in early January just two days after my order arrived. Bizzare. At $30 I would have bought 2 more pairs! 

I couldn't stand the touch controls on the Sony MX3's and they get too hot for me. They are ok in Winter but I couldn't wear them for long in the warmer months. Sound quality is great with the Sony's though! Jabra have a new ANC headphone coming out that might be worth a look. 

I’ve owned both the Bose and the Sony’s, but the Nuraphones have lasted with me 5 times longer. 

Hi. 
Few opinions on NCH? looking at the Bose 35ii.
Any other or better options around the same price. 
Cheers
Ray
RayRega,

Besides the ones already mentioned being the Bose & Sony also look at the B&W PX wireless they are a little more so budget may not allow it but Believe they are up there for Audio and NC and have had some awesome reviews