joz

FS. Sansui 331 Receiver

Item: Sansui 331 Receiver 
Price: $100
Item Condition: Very good for age.
Reason for selling: Clearance of anything not currently in use.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

The Receiver looks mint from the front and is also in very good condition save for a tiny tear in the timber look veneer?

All the functions, dials and knobs are smooth and quiet. Though the lamps on the front do not light up, also the rear of the amp has a little bit of surface rust which can be cleaned of and resprayed .  It is rated at a thumping 12 watts/ch so I would imagine high efficiency speakers would be the order of the day with these.

Pictures:

IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_2675.JPG

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pdcoo7
      Item: Orpheus Aurora 3 floor standers 
      Price: 650 520
      Item Condition: used, good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% or as friend, COD Only
      Extra Info: These are the original Aurora 3's from the well known Australian audiophile speaker  manufacturer Orpheus who have continued to make this model until recently, albeit with some cabinet and driver changes along the way. 
      Orpheus speakers are renowned for built quality and finish and  these will definitely not disappoint. 
      They have been given a light rub to remove the original polyurethane and have had a special blend of organic timber oil applied with a final rub of beeswax to leave a soft and velvety  feel.
      Spec wise these are a very efficient 3 way speaker at 92db and are 4 ohm rated.
      These should make them well suited to small single-ended triode valve sets. 
      Pick up from Mosman 2088. At  about 20kg each, will consider interstate transport only via pack,n,send if no local interest.

Pictures:

• By Gary Pearce
      What a beautiful piece of design this is
      https://www.trademe.co.nz/1591238473

• By Rodrigo Pereira
      Item: Sony STR-7035 AM/FM Receiver
      Price: $220 $190
      Item Condition: Great for its age
      Reason for selling: I need to raise cash for new gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or bank deposit 
      Extra Info:

Up for sale a rare vintage Sony AM/FM receiver, made in Japan (circa 1975).

The receiver is in a fantastic condition for its age - it works well and sounds great. The wooden case is in great shape, all lights, buttons and nobs are working fine.

I haven't used this amp since I have purchased a bigger vintage amp - about 2 years ago. I recommend getting its pots cleaned just in case.

Pick up only from Bexley

Thanks,

Rodrigo

• By Ashtray83
      Hi guys I am getting new speakers the spendor A9s and wondering if my sansui au-5900 will be enough or will they really need more power to get the most out of them. I potentially have a budget of around $1500. 
    • By Alpine Electrocats
      Item: Sansui 210 A receiver
      Price: $220
      Item Condition: Very good plus/excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

DELIVERY: Firstly, As I am travelling to Sydney next week, I can deliver to anywhere between Canberra and Mosman, that is not to far from the M5. I can also deliver on the lower north shore, inner west for free, or pickup from Watson (ACT) or Mosman

This magnificent Sansui receiver came from the ANU school of music recording studio, where it was used to drive altec monitors.(note the sticker from Canberra institute of the arts- one of many names covering the school of music over the years) It works fine- as a pro use studio amp it was very well maintained.
      One curious feature is that the tuner is AM and Short Wave (MW )

From the HIFI Engine:
      Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
      Input sensitivity: 3.5mV (MM), 200mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 105dB (line)
      Output: 200mV (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
      Dimensions: 430 x 136 x 311mm
      Weight: 7kg

Postage is $30.
      I am pricing this very reasonably- quite a way below the  eBay prices, for the benefit of SNA members. So I  am pleased that no one here would be rude enough to make a miserable offer.
      I will contribute $10 to stereonet from the sale 
      Pictures: