DJC

FS: (SYD) Definitive Technology Mythos STS SuperTowers with Built-in 300W Subwoofers

Item: Definitive Technology Mythos STS SuperTower 
Price: $1650
Item Condition: Excellent - 9/10
Reason for selling: 
Payment Method:
Pickup - Cash
Extra Info:

Ultra-performance floor-standing loudspeaker with built-in powered subwoofers RRP: $4995

High end Definitive Technology Mythos STS speakers in excellent condition.

These have built in 300W Class D subs.

Check out review at Stereophile: https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/808dt/

Built-in 300 Watt powered subwoofers deliver massive bass, eliminates need for separate subwoofer
Hand-polished gloss aircraft-grade extruded aluminum enclosure with proprietary damping tech & polished granite base ensure total rigidity & stability.
One-inch Pure Aluminum dome tweeter for extended highs that reveal nuance and shimmer without a trace of edginess
Each Mythos STS contains a D'Appolito array consisting of two high-definition 4-1/2 inch drivers housed in an acoustically isolated sealed enclosure

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg

IMG_9798.thumb.jpg.c20531f9b421a1525387ca2262ef081a.jpg

Edited by DJC
extra picture

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOnlyGirl_InSight
      Item: Definitive Technology Pro Cinema Satellite Speakers, set of 3: 2x Monitor 60s and 1x Centre 60. In fairly good condition with some cosmetic wear. They present very nicely! 

Price: $150, will ship at $20 Australia wide postage. 

Payment Method: Pickup is Cash only. For shipping, I take bank transfer, but will do Paypal if you have lots of positive feedback. 

Extra Info:
       Nice little set at a reasonable price. 

Pictures:

• By SAVI Systems
      Item: Definitive Technology W Amp - Wireless Streaming Amp
      Price: $762
      Item Condition: Open Box - Used for 1 hour only in-store
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Visa, Mastercard with no fees or penalties
      Extra Info: Still has original shrink wrap packaging on item

Here we Have the Definitive Technology W Amp   The W Amp Transforms existing speakers into a music streaming system.    This wireless streaming amplifier delivers an audiophile-grade signal to your favourite speakers and powers them up with an impressive (2x) 150W amplifier.     This item has an srp of $949 in Australia.   This set-up allows you to Play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Napster, QoBuz, Tidal or other internet streaming services as well as streaming from your device or from your media server. All you do is hook up a pair of speakers and away you go ! The W Amp uses DTS Play-Fi technology as the protocol and app based control system. The Play-Fi technology is utilised across multiple brands (so you can mix and match between brands that have the Play Fi symbol) and can also handle HiRes streaming as it can handle up to 24/96 files.   The W Amp includes RCA, AUX and Optical inputs, as well as RCA, LFE and Right/Left Speaker outputs for effortless connections to normal speakers plus a sub-woofer. 
      The W Amp works across either WiFi or Ethernet and even has ethernet loop through so you could stack components and start true multi-room audio. Mix and match speakers while future-proofing your home music solution with the open PlayFi™ Technology standard and the free Definitive Technology app. The Definitive Technology Utility app offers extended functionality, including product firmware updates, source selection (if applicable) and EQ settings for the W Amp. As your needs grow, you can buy more Play-Fi products - create groups and zones and set up a complete HiRes Multi-room system across various speakers, amps receivers etc (as long as they are DTS Play-Fi compatible).
      Pictures: 

• By blandest
      Item: Definitive Technology BP 7002 Bi-Polar Floorstanding Speakers
      Price: $1800
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Downsizing to a smaller setup because of small house and children!
      Payment Method: COD Only
      Extra Info:

Selling my beloved speakers to downsize to something more sensible. These beauties are in beautiful condition and sounding better than ever. Very big and heavy to transport but well worth the investment. Have the original boxes also. A beautifully well-balanced sound for both music and movies with plenty of grunt to spare! Apologies for the crap pictures, but rest assured the speakers look and sound fab!

Features:

bipolar speaker technology frequency response 15-30,000 Hz sensitivity 92 dB 8-ohm impedance handles up to 400 watts video-shielded for safe placement next to any TV front array: two 5-1/4" woofers and 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter rear array: two 5-1/4" woofers and 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter one 12" long-throw subwoofer coupled to two 12" low bass radiators built-in 300-watt subwoofer amplifier with adjustable volume control subwoofer auto on/off one pair of 5-way binding posts line-level LFE input (optional connection for use with receivers with LFE output) 6-foot AC power cord piano-gloss black finish 7-1/4"W x 46-11/16"H x 16-15/16"D
      Pictures:

• By blandest
      Items: 
      Yamaha RX-A3000 Receiver + bluetooth receiver Sonos ZP90 Definitive Technology BP-7002 Speakers U-Build It Black Glass Corner HiFi unit (very heavy and sturdy) Location: Melbourne (3011)
      Price: $3000 FIRM
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Downsizing to a TV and sound bar
      Payment Method: Pickup - COD Only
      Extra Info: Selling this as a complete setup. Comes with all cables and accessories. I think the price is very fair and if you don't want all of it, you can probably onsell individual items for more money!
      I run the receiver in 'pure direct' mode and it works a treat. Tight, Deep rich bass from the 2 x 12" subwoofers and equally great for music and movies. I have some bass traps which I'm happy to throw in as well to tighten up the bass if your room isn't carpeted.
      Love my setup but my house is tiny and I need to move to a wall-mounted TV and soundbar setup. Have the original boxes in the attic and everything has been well taken care of and is in very good condition and perfect working order.

Apologies for the terrible pictures. I have young kids so this is the best I can do at the moment. HiFi rack is a corner unit as mentioned but is not currently setup as such because it didn't fit in this house that way. TV not included. Will give everything a good dusting and polishing for any prospective purchasers. Thanks!

• By Adelaideltpc1503561824
      For Sale:
      Definitive Technology Supercube 1 - High gloss Black.
      As new condition, very little use, still have original packaging (for now).
      I have 2 of these setup at the moment, buyer can audition ad chose between the 2.
      $1000 (Pickup in Adelaide) or buyer to organise own courier.
      Please PM if interested.