EXPIRED: FS: Martin Logan Vantages - Price Reduced!!!!!

Item: Martin Logan Vantages
Price: was asking $3750 o.n.o - Now $2750 o.n.o
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Upgraded/Taking my wife on a cruise
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer, COD Only
Extra Info: When I purchased these I always thought that they were going to be my last ever pair of speakers. Had I not had the opportunity to get my pair of Expression ESL-13's I would still have been as happy as a pig in s**t with the Vantages.

I am convinced that most of us in this audio world have never really heard anything close to real bass from our speakers. Until the Vantages arrived I was in that majority, with them you really do get a very good idea of what is going on down there. (I have a brother-in-law who has been listening to The Beatles on a daily basis from when they started, he's a super fan. After listening to Sgt. Pepper's through the Vantages he told me he had never before actually heard what McCartney was playing.) Add to that the legendary capabilities of the electrostatic panels in the mid and high frequencies and you have a superbly musical and revealing speaker system on your hands.

If you're interested and would like to audition the Vantages please PM me to make the arrangement.

Regretfully, I no longer have the boxes that they arrived in so if you want to whisk them off to one of the far flung corners of Oz we will need to arrange a quote from the shipping company of your choice. All such costs to be paid by the buyer.

I am able to deliver them anywhere within a day's return drive from The Gong for the cost of fuel there and back.

Pictures:

248.JPG

249.JPG

250.JPG

251.JPG

252.JPG

253.JPG

Edited by JukKluk2
Price reduced!!!!
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...