Linn Isobarik DMS Speakers

Item: Linn Isobarik DMS Speakers Serial 005859 and 005860
Price:  $2,900
Item Condition: 8/10
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: A rare find for a classic speaker.  Currently running as active but can easily be reverted back to passive using the on board crossover.  The tweeter has been upgraded with a matched pair of Hiquphon tweeters.  Original Scanspeak are boxed and can be supplied.  The speakers come with the original stands.  The cabinet of the speakers are in good condition for its age and more photos can be supplied if requested.  These are great sounding speakers with incredible highs, mids and the typical Linn Isobarik lows when needed. 

Pictures:

20181118_140442[1].jpg

20181118_140138[1].jpg

20181118_140148[1].jpg

20181118_140412[1].jpg

• Like 3

On 13/04/2019 at 8:46 PM, betty boop said:

@ozcal maybe one for you :)

I fell in love with these in the 80's at Vince Ross Audio World. West Ozzies will remember him with great joy. Ever since I heard them I caught the bug. Loved these for about the last 10 years. Will miss them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ferlyn said:

I fell in love with these in the 80's at Vince Ross Audio World. West Ozzies will remember him with great joy. Ever since I heard them I caught the bug. Loved these for about the last 10 years. Will miss them.

they look in incredible condition ! do find a god home. @ozcal used to work at vince ross am pretty sure :) 

Just now, betty boop said:

they look in incredible condition ! do find a god home. @ozcal used to work at vince ross am pretty sure :) 

I'm pretty careful with my stuff. Gave it new life when I bought it. Replaced with matched pair of tweeters from Denmark. My wife was very patient with the briks. Now have Klimax 350A. Hence selling stuff.

• Like 1