Sign in to follow this  
chick3nrice

SOLD: RELIST: FS: Audio Research SP17 preamp (Silver) with phono

Item: Audio Research SP17 preamp (Silver) with phono

Postage: Free shipping to eastern states 
Price:  $2000 shipped to eastern states! 
Item Condition: 9/10 because it is used
Reason for selling: Downsizing
Payment Method: 
COD, bank transfer or Paypal with any paypal fees

Extra Info: For sale on behalf of my friend who has is downsizing to integrated system due to his age. The unit is roughly 1.5 yrs old and bought new from authorised dealer. ~100hrs use as mention by the owner. I do reckon that it might be less than that because he has been travelling a lot since after his retirement 2 years ago.  I think the tubes are not even break in yet. The unit is present as new. There is no visible scratches or dings while i took the photos. All manual and remote are included. I can organise the shipping as it comes with all the original packaging for interstate buyer. Please note that this unit has the PHONO input!  I can remove the two 6H30 vacuum tubes and pack them in the original box if required.  His speakers will also be available for sale when i have more time to help him for the photo shoot.

Pictures:20190121_203358.thumb.jpg.3fd3c3e1218c8c16e8fbdb39ec25c906.jpg

20190121_203418.jpg

20190121_203902.jpg

20190121_203512.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eugene.cho
      Price: $430 Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Bought a speaker setup Further information: 

Burson Audio HA-160D DAC Headphone Amplifier and Preamp

A really sweet sounding, transparent, open and powerful sounding DAC, Pre-amp and headphone amplifier.
      In v.good condition. Only use it once a month or so. 

Come with USB cable, power cable and preamp to power amp RCA 

happy to ship at buyers cost.

Specifications

Input impedance: 47 KOhms
      Frequency response: 5Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
      Signal to noise ratio: >98dB at 0dB gain
      THD: <0.001% at 6mW/300 Ohms
      Channel separation: >70dB/10kHz
      Output power: 650mW/300 Ohms, 800mW/60 Ohms
      Output impedance: line out 60 Ohms, phones out 5 Ohms
      Power dissipation: <25W, internal, regulated power supply
      Dimensions: 265 mm x 250 mm x 80 mm
      Connectors
      Inputs:
      1 x USB Connection (Support up to 24bit @ 96Khz with 10ppm low jitter
      clock)
      1 x Coaxial RCA (Support up to 24bit @ 192Khz)
      3 x gold plated RCA (line level input)
      Outputs
      2 x headphone jacks 6.35mm
      1 x pre -out with 10Db gain
      Weight: app. 7 kg
      Color: silver anodized aluminium

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Battler009
      Price: $800 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Sutherland Shire State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Upgrading This pre-amp / processor requires very little introduction. Was Marantz flagship processor and supports the recent codec, such as DTS-HD MA and Dolby True HD. Has the ability to map height or width channels however it doesn't support the latest Atmos, Auto & DTS-X object sounds. 

I have the original box and Auddessy mic, remote is working, but isn't perfect, however I have always controlled the unit via Marantz App.

Will serve someone looking for a great experience with surround / 2 channel sound not looking to move into the new object audio.

Note supports both XLR and RCA connectivity which can be mixed based on your configuration. Also offers 2 channels for subwoofer connections and eq.

I do have the original box, my preference is pickup, but will ship if new owner is willing to pay arrange / pay courier and take risk of shipping damage

While I have requested $800 I would also be open to a straight swap for a panasonic DP-UB9000 4K player

Photos:

• By Janjuc
      Price: $525 Item Condition: Very Good ++ / Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Torquay State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (Friends + Family) or +3%, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Rationalizing System Further information: 
      Vincent PHO 700 Phono PreAmp, is about 4 years old used in a second system and I am currently rationalizing my equipment after living between Melbourne and Torquay.

The Phono Preamp is well regarded in the Upper entry level, with many positive reviews on the web.

https://hifipig.com/vincent-pho-700-phono-stage/

https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/hifi-review-vincent-audio-pho-700-tube-phono-stage-review/

Comes with standard tube with about 300 +/- hours plus an unused NOS JAN 5814A from 1987 which are for sale here for $Au65

Current Price is $799 here and here.

Price includes postage to most of Australia, ask for price if in remote area.

Photos: 

JJ
    • By powerinnumbers
      Price: $700 Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Sheidow Park State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal. EFT . Credits Cards including AMEX Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:  This pre-pro is in excellent condition with one fault, the unbalanced output for CENTER channel is not working reliably and so I have been using the XLR output instead ( XLR to RCA adapter included ). 
      The remote control is brand new within last 6 months. Perfect for a projection install where a Dolby ATMOS setup is not the immediate plan.
      The unit is high class, I am very happy with it except it only does up to 7.1 and no 4K pass through. 
      Original box is supplied so can be shipped to you anywhere ( free delivery to metropolitan cities ), for country please request quote.
      Pricing is very fair, there is a similar unit on ebay for $500  but it is very rough and missing it's feet and box.

I can also supply ( extra $200 AUD  ) a HDFury AVR Key that I have been using to route lossless audio to the Integra from Apple TV ( or any single HDMI 4K source) , this solves the problem of 4K video and/ or missing out on lossless audio decoding.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hugo_wilco
      Item: Modwright PH150 reference phono stage 
      Price: $6,500 (postage not included)
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: climate change
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only buyer pays any Paypal costs. 
      Extra Info: Brand new with all boxes etc.... you will not get a better tube phono at this  price. 

http://www.modwright.com/sources/ph-150-reference-phono-stage.php

Photos: