Sign in to follow this  
Ashtray83

Using blueray player for cds

Another local option I could look at is a  marantz cd 63 mkii ki signature. Again around $400, I had not set a budget yet but just looking at what is around that could be good

Ok new thread started as no reply s to this one. 

Keep your Blu ray and add a external DAC for your 2 channel , or have I missed something (didn't you say there was a Xtra HDMI)......

On 12/04/2019 at 2:18 PM, betty boop said:

yes just HDMI and coax out...

347cf593e6a64915d3f0f1dc2fa6447d?fmt=pjp

if you get the chance id encourage to try a dedicated cd player just analog out into your vincent :)

Sp dif and two hdmi one is audio only

23 minutes ago, Ashtray83 said:

Sp dif and two hdmi one is audio only

Indeed I was suggesting dedicated CD player via analog out to the Vincent.

other option as suggested above I’d get a dac, though no idea how good pana is as a transport :) and CD players are so cheap !

I use a Denon Pro CD/MP3 player as transport for CD's connected via coax to a Musical Fidelity DAC. Works a treat but still doesn't sound as good as vinyl.....  😀

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrf0ster
      Item: Yamaha CD-S2000 HIgh End CD/SACD PLAYER
      Price: 1300.00 ONO PRICE DROP: $1000.00
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Funds required elsewhere
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

https://au.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/6/317696/CD-S2000_NPB.pdf

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/hi-fi/yamaha-cd-s2000-sa-cd-player-392553

The player is in excellent condition, with superb sound quality. It comes with remote, manual and original box.

"If you’re after a superbly constructed audiophile CD player which delivers high-end performance at a price so low as to be verging on the ludicrous, Yamaha’s CD-S2000 is a tour-de-force. It will play back your CD collection with a level of precision and fidelity that will have you going back for more, and more, and more. (Oh yes… and it plays SA-CDs as well.) "

SpecificationsCD PlayerType
      Type:Single Disc CD PlayerDisc CompatibilitySACD, CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA)Output LevelSACD / CD 2 ±0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB)Output LevelSACD / CD 2 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB)Signal-to-Noise RatioSACD / CD 116 dBHarmonic DistortionSACD 0.0017% (1 kHz), CD 0.002% (1 kHz)Dynamic RangeSACD 110 dB, CD 100 dBFrequency ResponseSACD 2 Hz-50 kHz (-3dB), CD 2 Hz-20 kHzOutputOptical and CoaxialPower Consumption30W

If you are interstate and interested, please research shipping and organise yourself.
      Dimensions (W x H x D)17-1/8 x 5-5/16 x 17-5/16 Weight33 lbs. 15kg

Thank you. 

(I know my photo skills need a lot of work)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Tompy
      Item: Esoteric K-03
      Price: 7,000
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Extra Info: After much internal soul-searching I have decided to put my Esoteric K-03 up for sale. I bought it as a demo model from Krispy Audio in Nov 2013 and used it moderately but a few years ago I gradually discovered that streaming fits better with my life style. So instead of letting the K-03 remain under-used in the cabinet I have decided to let it go to a good home. Its sound quality is absolutely brilliant and for reviews I gladly refer to the various audiophile websites. The K-03 is in excellent condition, not a tick or scratch anywhere. The pictures may not do it justice but I didn't want to lift this solid, heavy brother out of the cabinet just for a few pictures and then put it back. It's been carefully kept in a pet/child/smoke-free environment. The K-03 comes with original box, manual and remote control. Price excludes shipping. I'll be happy to demo to interested buyers.

Pictures:

• By 57John
      Can anyone recommend me a great AV/HT Installer who can handle Krix speaker systems for HT? And does Intercoms preferably wireless.
      I need someone with advanced experience if possible. House plans available.
    • By kaaos
      Item: SACD (x37), XRCD (x5) and CDs. Collection of 213 discs in total (mostly classical music).
      Price: See below
      Item Condition: All CD's are in good condition, no scratches on actual CDs. For case/box condition please see photos below.
      Reason for selling:
      Extra Info:

All CDs are from my music collection and most of them are chosen for its performance and sound quality. I've moved to digital some time ago so I won't need them any longer.

The collection offered here has a total of 213 discs.
      At this stage, I would prefer to sell a complete lot for $1000 (ono).
      SOLD (Pending payment)

The lot contains:
      Gold/XRCD - 5
      SACD - 37
      Boxed and individual - 171

Pictures:

• By Ry La
      Item: Event Opal Studio Monitors 
      Price:  $2,600
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Extra Info:

Selling a pair of the famed Event Opal Studio Monitor. $2,600.00 (pair). The Event Opals are an amazing studio monitor, they have received endless praise and are now highly sought after. If you’re interested, I don’t really need to say too much, you’ll know the deal. 

They are 5 years old, and have spent over 2 years in storage at different stages over that period of time. 

They’re in excellent condition, perfect working order and have been extremely well cared for. Comes with original packaging and cables. 

Link: http://www.eventelectronics.com/opal

Pictures: