• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By olegau
      Item: Yamaha AX-596 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
      Price: 370
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: too many amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The amp is in good working order with a remote control, recently was refurbished.

AX-596 has been reviewed favorably by TNT audio and Brit and German mags. The Brit mags rated it better than Arcam, Linn etc.

Yamaha AX- 596 Stereo amplifer in good visual condition and superb sound quality.

The AX-596 is rated at 100 watts rms per channel with super low distortion figures. Phono input, CD and AUX, tone controls and CD direct bypass mode.  

Specifications

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.008%

Damping factor: 320

Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 92dB (MM), 110dB (line)

Channel separation: 50dB (line)

Output: 150mV (line), 1V (Pre out)

Dimensions: 435 x 151 x 396mm

Weight: 11kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By scumbag
      Item: HiFi-Tuning | Supreme³ Copper Fuse | 38mm mm - 2.5A slow blow

Price: $60 including postage. I will give donation to SNA once sold. 

Item Condition: Perfect.

Reason for selling: Bought the wrong value ;(

Payment Method: Pickup or postage- Paypal.

Extra Info: 

Objectivitist trigger warning.

HIFI tuning have done tests against other standard and "audiophile" fuses here to illustrate that there are measurable differences between fuses: http://www.hifi-tuning.com/pdf/wlfr.eng.pdf
      I have some of the silver variants of these and the sound is vert detailed but can be a bit upfront in the wrong setup. I assume that the Copper Ultimate gives a warmer sound than the silver variations and their marketing seems to support that.

- Caps consisting of Cardas Low Eddy Copper, gold plated
      - Black ceramic body with special filler
      - Straight melting wire consisting of pure Cardas copper
      - Cryogenically treated
      - Demagnetized

Pictures: They looks scruffy but it's dust.

• By Gremrock
      Item: Musical Fidelity V Dac II (Version 2), Van Den Hul DigiCoupler Coax Cable, 4m Premium HDMI Cable
      Price:  $200 FOR DAC --- $95 FOR VDH Coax --- $75 for HDMI Respectively, including post.
      Item Condition: Very Good --- Good --- Brand New
      Reason for selling: Sold Transport (Buying CD player), never got around to needing the long HDMI lead, projector Idea fell apart.
      Extra Info:

Musical Fidelity V Day version 2, USB , COAX, OPTICAL Inputs. Very nice sound, honestly could have been happy to keep it for sound, but want a single box CD player for simplicity.
      Coax lead was used between transport and dac, and not needed anymore. Appears to still be a current model and is $189 new. - https://www.theaudioexperts.com.au/product/van-den-hul-the-digi-coupler/ - I think it's 
      HDMI Lead is the platinum series from Crest, I've had it in a box for a while, box says it supports 4K, 3D ETC so should suit all current formats. These were Around $200 new, but I just don't need a 4M cable, so have invested in a 2M to go to TV (No space for a projector in our house).

• By palexsia
      Item:  Aurorasound Vida phono stage LCR 
      Price: $5000
      Item Condition: brand new 
      Reason for selling: using Wavac and Shindo 
      Extra Info: this is a winner of Analog grand Prix award 2019 in Japan .  Made in Japan 220-240V , 50-60 hz . 2 chassis one is the phono equalizer and one is power supply , this one has option XLR output which cost extra $500 usd . sale completed with box , instruction book .... still under warranty for 11 months . This phono belong to my friend anyone interested please contact me . Rrp is $5500 with xlr about $8100 plus shipping and tax ..... so asking at $5000 is way off market value , lots of saving . 

• By RichardMak
      Item: Jensen Transformers CI-2RR ISO-MAX Stereo Audio Input Ground Isolator - Hum and Buzz Eliminator
      Price: $190 + $15 postage
      Item Condition: mint condition
      Reason for selling: NLR

Extra Info: The CI-2RR not only eliminates annoying hum and buzz caused by ground loops but also enhances audio quality by reducing spectral contamination due to ultrasonic and RF interference.

Website: https://www.jensen-transformers.com/product/ci-2rr/
      https://www.jensen-transformers.com/home-theater/isolators/

Around A$320 RRP