Sign in to follow this  
superhifi

FS: JBL 250TI BLACK PIANO SPEAKERS.

Posted (edited)

Item: JBL 250TI BLACK PIANO SPEAKERS - CLASSIC EDITION.
Price: 8K FIRM.
Item Condition: GOOD - VERY GOOD.
Reason for selling: SURPLUS.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct bank account.
Extra Info: UP FOR SALE IS A VERY RARE PAIR OF SPEAKERS,

HAVE NOT SEEN A BLACK PAIR FOR SALE EVER IN AUSTRALIA.

MINOR MINUTE MARKS ON ONE BACK BOARD SPEAKER.

EVERY THING WORKS, EVERY THING ORIGINAL, HAVE HAD THE 14" WOOFERS SERVICED

LAST YEAR BY PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER COMPANY, OPEN EAR AUDIO, MELBOURNE.

THE SPEAKERS HAVE BEING LOOKED AFTER IN A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT ROOM AND NEVER

BEING IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, AS THE SPEAKERS ARE VER HEAVY TO FREIGHT.

YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER PAIR IN BLACK.

Pictures:IMG_4765.thumb.JPG.a565764c6270e5d4b5c3935b74f5096d.JPGIMG_4764.thumb.JPG.8b9c1cac5e56dbe4c2fad97b08ac27c5.JPGIMG_4764.thumb.JPG.8b9c1cac5e56dbe4c2fad97b08ac27c5.JPGIMG_4767.thumb.JPG.728b3eaff7ac244311075d9b6e623c99.JPGIMG_4767.thumb.JPG.728b3eaff7ac244311075d9b6e623c99.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG

Edited by superhifi

Interesting looking speakers. Do you use them with the angular edge on the outer side or the inner side?

GLWTS!

Great pair of speakers...I have a set myself and to be honest....would never sell them. Greg Timbers at his best with a quintessential JBL 4 Way and in Piano Black too. Needs a lot of power to get the best from it but its a rewarding experience...very Neutral....and very Hifi. Best of luck on the sale. 

Agreed!

My brother in law has these and they are exceptional, extremely neutral and very dynamic

Would jump on these if I could

Good luck with the sale

These are actually slightly different to the model reviewed by Stereophile. Different tweeter and crossover.

19 hours ago, anandpkumar said:

Interesting looking speakers. Do you use them with the angular edge on the outer side or the inner side?

GLWTS!

It doesn't matter which way you use them. But most people including me use them with the sloping edge on the outside. They definitely need space around them too...so no pushing up to the back walls. 

1 hour ago, kelossus said:

These are actually slightly different to the model reviewed by Stereophile. Different tweeter and crossover.

Correct...044Ti vs 035TiA...much of a muchness. And a simpler crossover vs the complex bus bar arrangements on the original. Also dual binding posts on these vs single on the originals. Still able to hold its own even in today's audio world. 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, ARIKIP said:

Correct...044Ti vs 035TiA...much of a muchness.

Kinda, same diaphragm, one has a smaller magnet and cast vs plastic basket. Either way GLWTS. Not too many of these in Australia thats for sure.

Edited by kelossus

11 hours ago, Sirmorebeer said:

@Darren69!!! Just because...

Looks superb! And probably sound excellent even though I have not heard one before. GLWTS to OP. 

Have put a deposit down on some ex demo 4367 mate. :D 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jackrinse
      Item: Luxman amplifier and racks

Luxman L509x with box no styrofoam. Can send via pack and send. 4 months old
      retail$11990/ sell $8500

I tried the Accuphase 460 next to the Lux, in my room with my speakers the Lux was so far ahead of the Accuphase it wasn't close the Lux is a truly magnificent amp.

PS Audio P5 Power regenerator SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT AND PICK UP and box with warranty from retailer - retails for $6000/ sell $3000
      From SA Hifi store and only had them 3 months

Ben Burton Racks SOLD Retail over $2000/sell $1000
      from Lifestyle store Parramatta only purchased 2 months ago

Item Condition: All used
      Reason for selling: Other projects
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Happy to audition in Croydon for serious buyers.
      The Harbeths just get out of the way of the music for me, plenty of options out there. This are MINT IN EVERY WAY! They are from Cameron at Crispy, never played loud (well the were once actually and handled it very very well) .
      The PS Audio gear is part of the best system I've owned. I have not tried them without each other not have I tried a different DAC with the P5 but they are splendid.

SOLD Harbeth SOLD SLH5 plus, 3 months old, with boxes and stands
      retail $11000/ sell $6500

SOLD PS Directstream Junior SOLD and box with warranty from retailer - retails for $6000/ sell $3000

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By chin168
      Item: Shunyata Etron Cobra Power Cable
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: Excellent With Packaging
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Plus Fees, COD Only
      Extra Info: For sale is a power cable made in USA by Shunyata Research. C19, 20amp with US plug. Length: 1.75M.
      Have original box, can ship at buyers expense. Pick up is available. 

• By The man who fell to earth
      Item: 10 used tubes (6 x 12ax7) and (4 x 7591)
      Price: Removed from sale
      Item Condition : Used
      Reason for selling: Raise funds.
      Extra Info:

From Sage advice I now realise the tubes are not worth what I had sought and as such I have removed from sale.
      Thanks to everyone for being gentle.

• By Believe1980s
      Item: LUXMAN DA-100 USB DAC & Headphone amp (Made in Japan)
      Price: $666 Price reduced
      Item Condition: Mint / 99% New (see photos below) No dust, no scratch, no dot.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
      Extra Info:
      Sampling frequency ... COAX / OPT input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
      Sampling frequency ... USB input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
      Digital Input: USB (B type), OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Digital output: OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Analog Output: RCA unbalanced 1 system, headphones 1 system
      Brand: LUXMAN

Manufacturers Part No. DA-100
      ☆ USB: 96kHz / 24bit
      ★ coaxial-light: 192kHz / 24bit
      Compact 2-channel PCM system D / A Converter ◆ A5 document size
      ◆ Adopt bar Brown latest chip PCM5102 with a built-in 32bit processing and high-quality buffer amplifier to the DAC chip
      ◆ is equipped with two types of digital filters with different easily switchable FIR and IIR characteristics
      ◆ Equipped with USB port (B type), you can enter the USB digital audio signal from the PC / Mac, etc.
      ◆ digital input, the sampling frequency of 32kHz ~ 192kHz (USB is up to 96kHz), 16bit, 20bit, corresponding to the number of quantization bits of the 24bit (USB is 16bit, 24bit only)
      ◆ The digital inputs including USB available through output, equipped with a digital output (DD converter function)
      ◆ Built-in high-quality headphone amplifier circuit equivalent to that of the top models DA-200
      ◆ installation of low phase noise clock module with reduced noise near the oscillation frequency
      ◆ The digital inputs, low jitter reduction by high-precision clock of DAIR with a built-
      The sampling frequency display by the three-digit 7-segment LED with excellent visibility ◆
      ◆ plenty of adopting the round pattern wiring board and original custom parts of Luxman tradition, etc.
      ◆ Equipped with RCA output terminal of 18mm pitch gold-plated finish that corresponds to the large plug connection
      ◆ USB connection to the PC since Windows XP, corresponding to each of the OS standard driver later MacOS10
      Also possible ※ display does not switch upright of the body by attaching accessories leg of the (foot) on the side ◆

Photos:

• By Gazer01
      Item: Pro-ject S2 Digital DAC
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Used (Mint condition)
      Reason for selling: No longer used
      Extra Info: No introduction needed as this is the EISA award-winning best product for 2017-2018 DAC/Headphone amplifier. The internet has a lot of info for this little beast. Pardon me for the crappy photos. Can post if needed as I have the original box.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.