Sign in to follow this  
dles1972

FS: Ortofon 2m Blue less than 40 hrs

Item: Ortofon 2m Blue 
Price: $180
Item Condition: used, barely out of burn in
Reason for selling: surplus to my needs 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Ortofon 2m Blue, conservative estimate of 40 hours, most likely less as I ended up finding a great price on a 2m Black quite soon after buying the Blue 

Working perfectly 

Thrown out the box and manual, but will be boxed up well if shipping is required. I estimate express shipping to be an additional $12

Pictures:

DSC06799-01.jpeg

DSC06796-01.jpeg

DSC06797-01.jpeg

DSC06785-01.jpeg

DSC06789-01.jpeg

Very nice cart for the money. GLWTS :thumb:

some nice shots of a nice cart

i'd grab it as a spare if i didn't already a spare...

GLWTS

I will take this please,   and yes ...great pics. Message me with the details .  I have a son in Nth Balwyn who can pick up if that suits.  Cheers Mark

24 minutes ago, markh3570 said:

I will take this please,   and yes ...great pics. Message me with the details .  I have a son in Nth Balwyn who can pick up if that suits.  Cheers Mark

Hi Mark, yes that works for me. Sending PM now

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oztheatre
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Qld State: Queensland Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: Stock coming first week of August. Limited stock at that.    New firmware out now, all new models are shipping with the new 1.03 firmware. But if you already have an Epson, download the latest firmware here. It takes this projector to another level again!    $4999 Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition., Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Qld State: Queensland Payment Method: DD, cards 1% Reason for selling: Forum thread on the Epson here  
      Item: Epson TW9400 and Majestic Screen package
      Price: From $4999
      Item Condition: Brand New - 3 Year Projector and Lamp Warranty. Lifetime Screen Warranty.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Cards 1%. Direct deposit
        The all new EPSON TW-9400 4K Enhancement Cinema Projector and Majestic Screen package is now available.
      Choose your screen format, either 16:9 or Scope. Not sure? Call us 07 5546 1960
      Note: Projector is $4799 in this package. We are discounting our flagship screen and mount.
      Mount is rated at 20KG.
      Package starting at $4999 with 100 inch 16:9 Majestic Evo4k screen and Projecta mount.
      Save $1,818.00
      First look from Ekki at cine4home https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&tab=TT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcine4home.de%2Fepson-eh-tw9400-in-den-teststudios-eingetroffen-erste-ergebnisse%2F
      Projector central calculator https://www.projectorcentral.com/Epson_Europe-EH-TW9400-projection-calculator-flash.htm

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
      4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology Amazing Colour Brightness2 – 2,600 Lumens colour brightness and 2,600 Lumens white brightness Wide Colour Gamut – covering 100% DCI-P3 with professional colour accuracy Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience Dedicated HDR Processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor – real time full 12-bit analogue-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions Rich Black Contrast – contrast ratio up to 1,200,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes Precision Cinema Lens – designed specifically with a 15 element aspheric glass structure lens for high-definition 4K HDR content Lens Memory – pre-set up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios Powered Lens Shift – lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±96.3% on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1% on the horizontal axis ISF Certification – ensuring accurate and exceptional picture quality Efficient Cooling System – with noise levels as low as 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry1 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel Full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.2 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.<  
      Balance of specs and images here
    • By Crosscourt121
      Item Condition: Quite good for its age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Hobart State: Tasmania Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - my father wants it gone Further information: Purchased at a significant discount for 270 pounds by my father just before decimal currency was introduced in 1966.  Used until the mid-1970s and in storage since the early eighties.  Tested and it works fine but will definitely need a service.  Hoping that any buyer would be interested in getting under the hood and doing just that - plus cleaning the heads.  I suspect the belt needs attention.  Comes with 2 feeder reels and about 15 tapes recorded with various old easy listening stuff but with some mould on most.  Quite heavy so posting would be expensive but would consider it - though no original packaging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Audionerd
      Item Condition: Good with remote, manual & cable Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who has upgraded Further information: Audiophile single-box solution featuring onboard MM/MC phono, DAC, HT Bypass, headphone and preamp outputs. It therefore caters for all analogue and digital signals, as well as possible incorporation into an AV system, the addition of a subwoofer or power amp and headphones.

With standard size but 11Kg heavy, it benefits from a large power supply and high current Class AB output, rated 80W RMS @ 8 ohms and 150W RMS @ 4 ohms. With all these features it might be considered a lifestyle component, but coming from a prestigious high end company like Leema Acoustics, this would be underestimating its sonic capabilities. The inbuilt DAC with coaxial, optical and USB inputs plus the phono stage are quality inclusions. Overall performance has been consistently praised for its detailed, lively and engaging character with all functions, even when driving difficult loads. 

With original RRP just under $4K it represented great value for someone seeking such a range of facilities with audiophile performance. In good condition apart from a couple of scratches towards the bottom edge of the front panel (as seen in photo 3) this is surely unbeatable at the asking price. It performs beautifully with an equally cost-effective pair of Spendor S6e speakers from the same owner, also advertised. Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Pops110
      Item Condition: Good used condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash Reason for selling: Gain issue in my system. Further information:
       Highly modified M1 preamp, for sale.I’m trying something else on the weekend and I’m trying to gauge interest. 
      I really love the sound of the M1 but unfortunately I’ve had a gain issue with my Musical Fidelity power amp and have been having to use some 20db Rothwell attenuators. These attenuators definitely affect sound quality so I’m looking at moving the M1 on.
      I have priced this at $50 more than I paid as I had a tech give it a once over. He tidied up the earthing and a few dry solder joints. I have also purchased a new rectifier and some 6H8C valves, these will be included in the sale. Postage I would estimate at $60-70 to the east coast.

Below are the details from the previous listing : 

This is  an Audio Note UK M1 valve pre-amp that has been extensively modified, including a Black Art transformer, Elna Cerafine caps and Jensen caps and some resistors. The phono stage was removed because I stopped using vinyl prior to buying this pre-amp. This unit was replaced by a custom three box pre-amp built by Cliff D'Souza which was in turn replaced by an Absolare preamp.
      The mods to this pre-amp were done by Cliff.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By zero1
      Item Condition: Parts/Repair Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melb- Eastern Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash , Paypal Reason for selling: Moving Further information:
      This developed a fault years ago where it had an issue of randomly cracking through the speakers. I shelved it meaning to get it serviced but it has been sitting in storage since. Unfortunately it appears time doesn't heal all wounds & when I tried it today the display is fully lit & I don't hear the relay click so I'm selling it as is due to an impending move.
      The remote is missing the battery cover & there is no IEC power cable sorry (standard cable available most places for about $5).

Photos: