Item: Ortofon 2m Blue 
Price: $180
Item Condition: used, barely out of burn in
Reason for selling: surplus to my needs 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Ortofon 2m Blue, conservative estimate of 40 hours, most likely less as I ended up finding a great price on a 2m Black quite soon after buying the Blue 

Working perfectly 

Thrown out the box and manual, but will be boxed up well if shipping is required. I estimate express shipping to be an additional $12

Pictures:

DSC06799-01.jpeg

DSC06796-01.jpeg

DSC06797-01.jpeg

DSC06785-01.jpeg

DSC06789-01.jpeg

• Like 1

I will take this please,   and yes ...great pics. Message me with the details .  I have a son in Nth Balwyn who can pick up if that suits.  Cheers Mark

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, markh3570 said:

I will take this please,   and yes ...great pics. Message me with the details .  I have a son in Nth Balwyn who can pick up if that suits.  Cheers Mark

Hi Mark, yes that works for me. Sending PM now

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By agentorange2
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Narangba State: QLD Payment Method: EFT , Paypal , Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving up Tannoy ladder Further information :

- Speakers are only 12 mths old and I am the sole owner , these would be only just broken in.
      - I have in the past month applied the supplied wax to the cabinets which has enhanced the timber finish , remaining wax will be supplied with the speakers along with the other Tannoy goodies.
      - At this point the sale is collection only as a recent medical procedure inhibits my ability to pack and freight.
      - Pricing is firm ( these are around 13K new ).
      - Data https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DEN/TANNOY_ARDEN P0CQT_Product Information Document.pdf

Photos:

• By Marco79
      Item Condition: Used, perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Drummoyne State: NSW Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information:

Hey folks,

I just upgraded to LCD-4z and these amazing cans are not needed anymore and looking for a new home

They are amazing headphones and the drivers are literally new (upgraded to Fazor by Addicted to Audio) and the new carbon fibre headband really makes a difference in terms of wearability and comfort.

They also sport brand new pads.

As you can see from the pictures, they're literally perfect.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By scribble
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burnside State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Hi l’m selling my Ayon CD- 07s
      Tube CD player and dac. Player functions perfectly, really lush analog tube sound to this player.
      Comes with remote control and all original packaging so courier interstate sale not a problem.

Features & Design

Full-featured Tube Top Loader CD-Player
      Class-A triode vacuum-tube output stage for single-ended & balanced operation

Signal Path
      We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths. 
      Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life Warm up function 0dB negative feedback  (of any kind ) Ultra short signal path Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability Low output impedance for driving long runs interconnect to an amplifier, and any tube or solid state power amp No solid state devices in the analog tube output (signal path )     Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation No followers or buffers in the signal path No DC servo that degrades the signal High quality parts throughout Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship Separate analog output stage for left and right channel Burr Brown D/A converter Upsampling 24bit/192kHz USB input 24/192kHz asynchronous Digital output & input - S/PDIF (RCA) Power Supply
      The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stage which makes this a pure power source and it is a critical attribute for a 5687 output stage. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
      R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital & analog Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start for 5687 AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit. 8 separate voltage regulators Components
      The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
      Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications High speed  & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors High quality Special tube sockets with gold pins MKP capacitors High quality – RCA & XLR jack Gold-plated industrial grade PCB Mechanical Construction
      The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
      Modified suspension system to isolate the CD-transport from mechanical  vibrations Anti-vibration magnetic integral CD-clamp system combined with dark acrylic CD-cover AC phase polarity control indicator The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types Metal remote commander Chassis finish: black / chrome   Specifications

CD-Player
      Ayon CD-07s
      Conversion rate
      192kHz / 24 bit
      Tube complement
      Dynamic range
      > 114dB
      Output level @1 kHz  / 0,775V -0dB
      2V or 4V rms
      Output impedance Single-Ended-RCA
      ~ 300 Ohms
      Output impedance Balanced-XLR
      ~ 300 Ohms
      Digital output
      75 Ohm S/PDIF (RCA)
      Digital input
      75 Ohm S/PDIF (RCA) & USB
      S/N ratio
      > 117 dB
      Frequency response
       20Hz - 20kHz  +/- 0.3dB
      Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz
      < 0.001%
      Remote control
      Yes
      Output complement
       RCA & XLR
      Dimension (WxDxH) cm
      46x32x11 cm
      Weight
      11 kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Class A Audio
      Item Condition: Trade in, excellent physical condition and function Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: NottingHill State: VIC Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Location: Class A Audio, 8/585 Blackburn Rd, Notting Hill, VIC, 3168. phone (03) 8555 0735

McIntosh, the Rolls Royce of amplifiers. This brand brings you the finest manufacturer quality, stunning looks and ear drum blowing performance!

The C2300 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier is the long-awaited replacement to the C-2200 valve pre-amp. It combines a suite of potent engineering enhancements with smart, user-programmable features to deliver a truly extraordinary audio preamplifier. Each input may have the bass, treble, and mono/stereo mode adjusted and stored in memory. When individual inputs are selected, these settings will engage as preset by the listener. All adjustments may be made either from the front panel or remote control. Two 12AX7a Vacuum Tubes are used for each of three sections: the Moving Magnet phono section, the Moving Coil section, and the high-level preamp section. Its phono sections are fully adjustable on the fly, so the listener may change impedance or loading settings as the record plays. A high performance headphone amplifier with a 1/4" headphone jack is included.

Features
      Six Vacuum Tube Design
      Variable Rate Volume with
      Multi-Stage Precision Digitally
      Controlled Attenuator
      Vacuum Tube Moving Coil and Moving
      Magnet Phono Preamplifiers
      Custom Top Cover with Lighted
      Tube View
      Custom R-Core Power Transformer
      IR Remote Control
      Low Impedance Headphone
      Amplifier with 1/4” Jack
      Pass-Thru Integration

Specifications
      FREQUENCY RESPONSE
      +0, -0.50dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
      +0, -1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
      RATED OUTPUT
      Balanced: 5VRMS at MAIN, 1 and 2
      Unbalanced: 2.5VRMS at MAIN, 1 and 2
      OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
      250 Ohms
      MAXIMUM VOLTAGE OUTPUT
      Balanced: 16VRMS at MAIN, 1 and 2
      Unbalanced: 8VRMS at MAIN, 1 and 2
      TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
      0.08% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
      SENSITIVITY
      Phono, MC: 0.45mV for 2.5V
      Phono, MM: 4.5mV for 2.5V
      High Level: 450mV for 2.5V
      SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO (A-Rated)
      Phono: 80dB
      High Level: 93dB
      MAXIMUM INPUT SIGNAL
      Phono, MC: 5mVPhono, MM: 50mV
      High Level: 5V Balanced
      INPUT IMPEDANCE
      Phono: MC: 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, or 1000 Ohms
      MM: 47k Ohms, 50 to 750pF, 50pF steps
      High Level:
      Balanced: 40k Ohms
      Unbalanced: 20k Ohms
      VOLTAGE GAIN
      Phono, Moving Coil to Record Output: 60dB
      Phono, Moving Magnet to Record Output: 40dB
      High Level to Record Output: 0dB
      High Level to Main Output: 15dB
      OVERALL DIMENSIONS (H x W x D)
      7-1/8” (18.1 cm) x 17-1/2” (44.4 cm) x 14-1/2”
      (36.8 cm) including clearance for connectors.
      Knob clearance in front of the mounting panel
      is ¾” (1.9 cm)
      WEIGHT
      29.5 lbs. (13.41 kg) net
      44.9 lbs. (20.41 kg) in shipping carton

• By Berkel
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Briar Hill State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup EFT Reason for selling: Changing to floor standers Further information: I've had this sub woofer for a number of years, and it's been ideal for natural deep bass reproduction. I listen to a lot of pipe organ music and the REL enables the deep pedal pipes to be felt ! Also, bass drum " whacks " in orchestral music are quite realistic too. Personally. I believe RELs are THE top notch sub woofer. I've thought about keeping it, but have decided to seek out suitable full range floor standers, or go to high class headphones.
      I recently had it checked out by the distributor ( Synergy Audio ) and it's in perfect working order.
      Due to size and weight, this speaker really isn't suitable for shipping, unless the purchaser is willing to pay for packing and courier delivery from Pack & Send.
      They do a terrific job, but are expensive !

Photos:

PLEASE READ